You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Fortus and Ferrer's New Band The Compulsions (Slams Chi Dem)

gnfnraxl wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Who really cares anyway?  Even if they are out, it has absolutely no effect on what we now know as GnR.  We're talking replacements of replacements of replacements that had nothing to do with the writing of CD.

I agree.  This means nothing to me other than it made me laugh.

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

It has been taken down.

Theregain; no it hasn't. It's on their Myspace that I have open in another window as I type.

Yeah, not sure where??  Is it on the home page, or on one of the pics or something??  I don't see anything like that saying bad things about GnR.

Yeah, I don't see that article, but it does say this

The everyday upkeep of this profile is maintained by the Compulsions' web administrator, however, the band has direct supervision over it just like their website and will eventually see your messages when they have time to catch up. So, please feel free to leave a comment.

I assume that wasn't there before

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bucketfan wrote:

It has been taken down.

Theregain; no it hasn't. It's on their Myspace that I have open in another window as I type.

Sounds like your browser isn't refreshing properly.

I did a text search on the page, chinese democracy isn't found anywhere.

Precious time...
 Rep: 2 

It looks like something is going on behind the scenes, it could explain the complete lack of news.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Precious time... wrote:

It looks like something is going on behind the scenes, it could explain the complete lack of news.

It seems like nothing's going on behind the scenes. Or maybe Axl has a new GTA record score, I hope they'll put it @ the official site.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Im a musician . A solo musician. Im not an overly sensitive person. If 2 of my band members slammed an Album of mine like that they would be out on their asses.  Imagine what someone who takes things a serious as W Axl Rose would do. Being hyper-sensitive I expect to hear a statement from him on this

bucketfan
 Rep: 30 

bucketfan wrote:

Agreed.

Also if Frank and Rick had nothing to do with it, you would think that the journo would have a bit of tact and forsee the consequences.

Stepvhen wrote:

If you can polish my cock half as good as you can polish a turd there's 10 bucks in it for ya

No, thank you.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

If you can polish my cock half as good as you can polish a turd there's 10 bucks in it for ya

No, thank you.

Fair enough 14

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

Interesting news.  Wonder if this could see Brain come back into the fold (doubt it though).:(

Not sure if this has been mentioned here yet.  Someone at mygnr pointed out this:

"Their drummer is Frank 'Thunderchucker' Ferrer, formerly of Guns N' Roses."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVJl_YfezTo

Join the dots. . ..

AR

Board footer