You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Fortus and Ferrer's New Band The Compulsions (Slams Chi Dem)

faldor wrote:

Please move on!

Well, finally...

And about the YouTube comment - my guess is that he said "formerly of Guns N' Roses" because Frank now plays with The Compulsions.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
faldor wrote:

Please move on!

Well, finally...

And about the YouTube comment - my guess is that he said "formerly of Guns N' Roses" because Frank now plays with The Compulsions.

Exactly, if we're getting our GNR updates from that guy, we need to re-evaluate some things around here.  Maybe someone should call him and ask him who's replacing Frank, Richard?  When's the tour start?  What's gonna be on the next album and when can we expect to hear it?  All questions he has no answers to, just like Frank being OUT of Guns.  Let's not take everything so seriously.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
faldor wrote:

Please move on!

Well, finally...

Exactly, if we're getting our GNR updates from that guy, we need to re-evaluate some things around here.  Maybe someone should call him and ask him who's replacing Frank, Richard?  When's the tour start?  What's gonna be on the next album and when can we expect to hear it?  All questions he has no answers to, just like Frank being OUT of Guns.  Let's not take everything so seriously.

And it's just now because of this that we need to reevaluate things?  *lol* 19

maguire22
 Rep: 11 

maguire22 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Whoever the "webmaster" is, is the one who should be taking the brunt of the blame here.  They used extremely poor judgement in posting that article.  Then again, maybe it's the ONLY article about the bands new album.

errm yeah, coz GnR was ALWAYS about stifling opinion in order to appease the paymaster...

(That was irony. Not the mineral. SHEESH! 16 )

Dudes don't like ChiDem - great! Free country (spot the double pun... roll )

When did butt-kissing ass-sucking boot-licking corporate-whoredom become the expected key talent that any GnR member needs to perfect?!?!?

WHAT - about Axl's "too many members dancing with Mr Brownstone" rant"? Heh?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I think we need to calm down.

This is my interpretation of events:

1. Richard and Frank do the compulsions as a side project while waiting for gnr to start up again.

2.  Frank is about to tour with Comuplsions and is excited so says "rest of my life starts now" on facebook meaning he is pumped for the tour and proud of his newest work and what it can lead to.

3. A muppet that runs the site for them posted a review praising the project as the best thing ever, and was stupid enough to put it up even when it bashes Axl and CD.

4. Richard and Frank freaked out and had it pulled down.

5. They confirm to jarmo that they do like CD and do not share the opinions of what was on their site. They stop short of confirming they're still in GNR because: (a) They don't know how axl will take this incident (b) It's never really their call who is in and out of the band in a silent period. So all they can do is publicly support CD and Axl and hope for the best. I think in general with GNR no-one, even band members, know what the plans are with GNR and it's status until they get the calls to start it rolling again. That seems to be how GNR runs.

6. Bumble says he doesn't know about the drummer because there is currently no tour planned. By the time a tour comes along, Brain may be in or out, who the hell knows, it depends on Brain and on Axl. Why would bumble be stupid enough to promice a line up for an unscheduled tour in GNR land where anything can happen and where a broken promice makes the fans hate you...especially on an issue like the line-up which is beyond his control.

Now I might be totally wrong. But I'm just saying. Given Axl knows the media likes to start a bunch of bullshit. I'm thinking this whole thing could blow over as a fuss about nothing.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nah most likely pretty spot on monkey....its takes us GnR fans a while but we eventually learn 16

Board footer