You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GNR tour dates in Canada?

faldor wrote:

So the MAJOR concert announcement is to be made on Sunday?  Do I have that right.  I was never a math wiz, but that's 2 days and 10 hours from now right?

Clearly it's a picture of Axl, so I hope they're not just using a random picture that has no relevance.  They wouldn't do something like that, would they?

And not to get ahead of myself, but I will.  I wonder if these supposed Canada shows would be warmups for the Asia dates, or the other way around.  There's no date given that I can see.  Someone over on HTGTH is saying there's some countdown for 3 months, which would make it January.  But I don't see where they're getting that from.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
faldor wrote:

So the MAJOR concert announcement is to be made on Sunday?  Do I have that right.  I was never a math wiz, but that's 2 days and 10 hours from now right?

Clearly it's a picture of Axl, so I hope they're not just using a random picture that has no relevance.  They wouldn't do something like that, would they?

And not to get ahead of myself, but I will.  I wonder if these supposed Canada shows would be warmups for the Asia dates, or the other way around.  There's no date given that I can see.

The picture of Axl, the stars on the sides (looks like CD artwork) and the fact that it's supposed to be a "concert" have my hopes up.

I'm gonna be at the Patriots game on Sunday so if the announcement happens while I'm there.  Let's just say I'll be busy working my phone.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:

[

Produced by the Original Norweigian. Written and Directed by Julian De Zotti. Guns & Roses is a fast-paced theatrical experience for a new, vibrant, media-savvy generation of theatre-goers. The play deals head-on with issues right out Toronto's headlines: drug (ecstasy) use and abuse, sexuality, violence at school and at home, racism - and that's to start. Rather than sentimentalizing or sugar-coating the high school experience, Guns & Roses uses authentic, shocking, contemporary dialogue and situations to portray the lives of five teenagers about to make some life-altering choices. Through use of projections & video (through which the characters send text messages, play video games etc.) and a live DJ (who creates a live music/sound scape) - Guns & Roses is a relevant piece of contemporary theatre using various forms of modern storytelling.

WARNIING: CONTAINS REALITY (MATURE LANGUAGE, SEXUALITY, VIOLENCE AND DRUG USE).

They must've had to pay for the naming rights.  That can be a little misleading.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Although that theatrical experience sounds...crazy, I'd rather have White Trash Wins Lotto!

briggsy
 Rep: 19 

briggsy wrote:
Neemo wrote:

anyone click to find tickets? 16

Produced by the Original Norweigian. Written and Directed by Julian De Zotti. Guns & Roses is a fast-paced theatrical experience for a new, vibrant, media-savvy generation of theatre-goers. The play deals head-on with issues right out Toronto's headlines: drug (ecstasy) use and abuse, sexuality, violence at school and at home, racism - and that's to start. Rather than sentimentalizing or sugar-coating the high school experience, Guns & Roses uses authentic, shocking, contemporary dialogue and situations to portray the lives of five teenagers about to make some life-altering choices. Through use of projections & video (through which the characters send text messages, play video games etc.) and a live DJ (who creates a live music/sound scape) - Guns & Roses is a relevant piece of contemporary theatre using various forms of modern storytelling.

WARNIING: CONTAINS REALITY (MATURE LANGUAGE, SEXUALITY, VIOLENCE AND DRUG USE).

thats what I was thinking. Seems like this Guns & Roses is a theatrical play, not a concert by Guns N' Roses 14

also:
Guns & Roses - http://www.ticketmaster.com/Guns-Roses- … st/1375602
Guns N' Roses - http://www.ticketmaster.com/Guns-N-Rose … ist/735218
note the band GNR has no dates...

As for a Conadian tour, that would kick ass. Hoping for a show in Ottawa, or Montreal or somewhere else near the northern part of NY 5

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Just as an FYI, that banner is available in English.... check this link:
http://www.geg.ca/en/show/music

GEG... if I'm not mistaken, that's the same site that announced the shows in 2006.  It's a legitimate site.  That's where I bought my Dylan tickets a few years ago.  It's a promoter for eastern Canada (Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, and some Newfoundland shows).  Actually, it's a group owned by former Montreal Canadiens American owner George Gillett.

In any event, if there's a show in Calgary, I guess I'm obligated to go.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

So we find out in three days?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So... is this about the band or a stage show? Why's shit got to be so confusing with this band?

What can I expect from a band that relies on some dude from Sweden to confirm tour dates and has a supermodel's nanny as a manager. Jesus.

Board footer