You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: 2009-2010 NHL Season

bigbri wrote:

Blackhawks are gonna be tough. They closed the season really strong. Goaltending is a bit suspect, but they might just outscore a lot of people.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yeah I get the feeling that Chicago is like Washington, but the West is really strong through the top 8. The East is clearly weaker this year, hell, two teams in the playoffs didn't even win half of their games.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Schedules are out. All I know is Chicago/Nashville starts Friday in Chicago, then Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.

Communist China

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=524941

There it is for every one. I'll have the Sabres series, games 2-4 on TV! Nice, I was afraid I would miss just about all of that series.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

Can't wait for Theodore in the Bell Centre.  Gonna be pretty interesting.  Obviously, the Caps are stacked, but the Habs have played well against them all season.  And the fans are gonna be merciless against Jose in Montreal.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Fucking Vs. I don't get that station. All the Blackhawks games on there. Vs. sucks balls.

Communist China

Versus is the only channel that plays hockey that I do have, but it does suck that it's still rare. Hockey needs to get back on ESPN(2).

My round one predictions:
Caps in 5
Devils in 7
Sabres in 6
Senators in 5

Sharks in 7
Blackhawks in 5
Kings in 6
Red Wings in 5

Communist China

I'm going to be driving 18 hours this weekend to get up to Buffalo and then back to Virginia so I can go to game 2. I'm pumped!! But Sunday is gonna be rough, haha.

Communist China

Both 1 seeds lose game 1, Montreal really shut down Ovi, I'm surprised. That series looks like it could go a lot longer than I expected, although maybe Boudreau will have them figured out by the next game. No reason the Caps should be pushed to 7 by Montreal (except Halak, who was brilliant).

Sabres are the only home team in the East to win its first game. Phoenix totally legitimized themselves by taking game 1 over Detroit, especially considering that it came down to the wire. Vancouver/LA is getting heated right now...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the amount of "upsets" sao far is crazy...long series though, far from over

Board footer