You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

Re: how are the shows selling this time around?

sandman wrote:

the negativity on this board is hilarious. i guess some people just need an outlet to bitch about something in life, and this is it.

the same people that bitched all year about no tours, are now bitching about set lists that we haven't even seen yet. 14

i love the new album. i've listened to it a ton in the last year, after years of playing leaks and live cuts to death. some of GnR's best music ever is on CD. can't wait to hear some new songs live.

still, i love AFD. greatest album of all time. and i will be disappointed if i didn't hear at least 8 songs from it when i see them live. but if that's the case, i'll get over it. not a big deal and i will enjoy whatever they play almost as much.

here's an interesting article regarding set lists and another band (ACDC)...http://knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=7288

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

sandman wrote:

the negativity on this board is hilarious.

THERE IS NO NEGATIVITY! THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON! EVERYTHING WE SAY IS LEGITIMATE! AND NOBODY CARED ABOUT CHINESE DEMOCRACY! NOBODY!

BooThisMan.gif

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Brett wrote:

I wouldn't mind 6 AFD songs, 1-2 Lies, 6-7 UYI 1/2 and 4 CD songs. Just a nice mix of all the stuff they've done. If they played Since I Don't Have You or Ain't it Fun or something, I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I'm not really into a huge CD over-heavy set list since it's a year old now. But, I definitely want it represented well. And 25% of the set list amidst 75% of legitimate classic music material is definitely well represented.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I think that these 10 songs will probably be played every night

Welcome To The Jungle, Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, Nightrain , Patience, You Could Be Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Live And Let Die, November Rain, Chinese Democracy, Better

the remaining 8-10 may switch up but i'd like to see at least 6 CD songs a night...but more hoping for 8 or more when i see them in Hamilton smile

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

just cuz i'd like t o see that though doesnt mean i'll be pissed if they dont do it...i'm just excited to see them getting ready to tour again

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I'd love to see 10 CD songs, I think thats reasonable big_smile

Sky Dog wrote:

my prediction is 6 CD songs a night.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

dont forget the other covers they played russ..they played a couple (whole lotta rosie, sway, sailing) they also did down on the farm a few times

how aweseom would it be if they broke out a mini acoustic set 9

Board footer