You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: GN'R makes official tour announcement on MySpace

DCK wrote:

Mention how christians hijacked Christmas AND easter from pagans because they couldn't make them stop celebrating them-and ask them WTF chocolate bunnies and eggs have to do with their version!

Classic lol

I love Fox News during christmas. It's the benchmark of holiday stupidity to watch those fools bragging on about christmas being such a christian holiday.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
TSI wrote:

If you Really want to rattle a religious salesman, ask them about the apocrophia...the scrolls that were not canonized for some unknown reason. Or ask them where exactly in the bible it mentions when Jesus was born- and where it says to celebrate it (it doesn't)
  Mention how christians hijacked Christmas AND easter from pagans because they couldn't make them stop celebrating them-and ask them WTF chocolate bunnies and eggs have to do with their version!
Or....crank up Black Sabbath's NIB and elaborate on how that song changed your life....

That single song gave birth to the beast known as BLS-Pride..

The Catholics also took a shit load of other holidays from pagans.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That's why it got so popular.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
TSI wrote:

If you Really want to rattle a religious salesman, ask them about the apocrophia...the scrolls that were not canonized for some unknown reason. Or ask them where exactly in the bible it mentions when Jesus was born- and where it says to celebrate it (it doesn't)
Or....crank up Black Sabbath's NIB and elaborate on how that song changed your life....

That single song gave birth to the beast known as BLS-Pride..

Love BLS! Zakk is a phenominal musician ! Yeah xtians and catholics stole from the pagans, who stole from the earliest druids!
It's all a big swap-meet, so I use what works for me and spit out the bones.
I rather enjoy being a boat-rocking shit stirrer, it takes shock to make some people actually think.
"Me so Holy-Me love you long time"-- paraphrase from jerkamias 4:20:haha:

TSI

TSI wrote:
Gagarin wrote:
TSI wrote:

I assure you that none of those things you mentioned would rattle a thoughtful, or educated, evangelical... even a conservative one.

Actually it does, also ask them if the church steeple is a phallic symbol, and if you have an unfortunate encounter with fanatics the answer to their inevitable inquiry "Do you know where you would go if you died tonight?" reply- Down to the local funeral home.
It also helps to be able to quote questionable scripture,but I won't go into it here.
Apologies for hijacking thread!

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Ugh.

But what I really want to know is how the book signing went and if the bike was found?

Can anyone friends with GNR sort of jab em' a good one on MySpace?

I'm not gonna believe it until I download some audio from these shows!

TSI

TSI wrote:

Why jab the myspace or FB pages? that is where the info is coming from, some people are never satisfied.  14

Board footer