You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GN'R makes official tour announcement on MySpace

Olorin wrote:

More an official acknowledgment I suppose. Better than diddley.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

I live in the States and MTV1, MTV2, VH1, H1N1, and FUSE all play nothing but videos all morning.

I watch 'em.

Then I apologise and stand corrected.  Maybe videos are still more useful than I thought.

TSI
 Rep: 2 

TSI wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Why does it say stolat in brackets in your name? There was a stolat at htgth who was a loonball and got banned umpteen times.

It is the same loonball.....it is Stolat, who is widely believed to be a GUY.......This isn't BVG!!!  I recognize the posting style.....what a fucking idiot!!! Take your insider information and stuff it up your ass.
Not Everyone is an Idiot!!!!:butt:

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
DCK wrote:

Just like someone saying God exists and I saying God doesn't. Then it's not MY responsibility to try and prove God doesn't exist, but the other person responsibility to prove God does indeed exist, as he/she was the one putting forward the argument. Alright?

Reminds me of the times not too long ago when I had my fun with Evangelical missionaries, who were foolish enough to lecture a former Sunday schooler/Neo-Heathen about Jesus. Once those poor saps admitted to read not much aside the Bible, I instructed them on the fact that Milton's Paradise Lost, Dante's Divine Comedy and Goethe's Faust are all actually deeply theological texts and offer supplementary information on the Devil, Hell and all the other interesting things the old book omits.

It's generally fun for the opening five to ten minutes, after that they usually submerge into deep denial, as if someone'd really know their shtick better than themselves. Much like Stolat; call her out for being a fraud with the simple premise that the facts she does share are way off, and the evidence she provides is dodgy at best, while everything of relevance is left behind tiresome excuses for 'privacy' and 'respect'.

Most of those who truly hang out with some shakers and movers in the society remain very quiet of that part of their lives for two simple reasons. One, you're granted access to information the general public doesn't know about - some of which for a reason which'll make itself apparent as you go. Two, boasting with connections to certain people might raise an eyebrow or two in your peer group, and you might find yourself caught red-handed after divulging one thing too many and narrowing the blame down squarely to yourself.

The last thing is, if you're friends with someone famous, you should treat that person as a friend in all occasions. Telling about your friends private matters and boasting to know him/her gives out a pretty lecherous impression and undervalues the meaning of friendship at it is.

Just my $0.02.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

that and seeking fame on a message board is for doody heads

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The last thing is, if you're friends with someone famous, you should treat that person as a friend in all occasions. Telling about your friends private matters and boasting to know him/her gives out a pretty lecherous impression and undervalues the meaning of friendship at it is.

Not when you decifer hidden light-codes in concerts and claim that the cover is based onn your brothers bike. Dauh.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I just got off the phone with Axl.. He said shut the fuck up.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Again to be fair to the band, that MLB thing didn't come from them. It came from Mysteron....

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Has anyone bothered to contact the writer named or check the whois info for gunsnroses.com?

Board footer