You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: jarmos myspace page

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess they see Jarmo's 'fan page' as the biggest insult against Guns N' Roses. Ever. It's silly but not as silly as the guy's forum.

I'd love to see the explanation behind this one.

just because YOU don't like the guy or his site doesn't mean its cool to harass the guy.

Unfortunately he's not here to defend himself, but I'm sure you'll do a great job 22  The guy is acting like a zealot or even more like an employee. He tries to rewrite GN'R's history and try to discredit everything the ex-members (mostly Slash) has done since leaving GN'R. The disrespect and hostility he shows towards Slash and Slash fans is amazing. (Slash is a liar, Slash is a thief, Slash is an alcoholic, a junkie, Salsh this, Slash that etc. 24 hours a day.) It's like he's obsessed with Slash. Either the guy's in need to visit a good psychiatrist or needs to close his eyes when he's looking in the mirror, he should stop this insanity.

(On the other hand he acts like everything current GN'R players or other employees say is the crystal clear truth, then when they get fired (Merck for example) he censor it.) Shocking, he's been doing this shit since Sanctuary started to sponsor him/his site. No wonder why the Axl camp is satisfied with the job he's doing, he's like the dark side of Beta.

thats a load of bullshit you wrote right there.   nobody is discrediting anything, its simply not about slash anymore considering he left the fucking band 12 years ago.   boo hoo sad

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I choose not to go to the site.  The owner is dedicated only to the current band and makes an effort to discredit and insult the members (and their fans) that made Guns N' Roses what it was and allow it to be what it is today.  That's his right and it's not something I want to be part of, so I stay away.  It's not that complicated.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

I'd love to see the explanation behind this one.

just because YOU don't like the guy or his site doesn't mean its cool to harass the guy.

Unfortunately he's not here to defend himself, but I'm sure you'll do a great job 22  The guy is acting like a zealot or even more like an employee. He tries to rewrite GN'R's history and try to discredit everything the ex-members (mostly Slash) has done since leaving GN'R. The disrespect and hostility he shows towards Slash and Slash fans is amazing. (Slash is a liar, Slash is a thief, Slash is an alcoholic, a junkie, Salsh this, Slash that etc. 24 hours a day.) It's like he's obsessed with Slash. Either the guy's in need to visit a good psychiatrist or needs to close his eyes when he's looking in the mirror, he should stop this insanity.

(On the other hand he acts like everything current GN'R players or other employees say is the crystal clear truth, then when they get fired (Merck for example) he censor it.) Shocking, he's been doing this shit since Sanctuary started to sponsor him/his site. No wonder why the Axl camp is satisfied with the job he's doing, he's like the dark side of Beta.

thats a load of bullshit you wrote right there.   nobody is discrediting anything, its simply not about slash anymore considering he left the fucking band 12 years ago.   boo hoo sad

You're talking bullshit. The site is more about (bashing) Slash than anything else. The Axlites barely post in the GN'R section, they're doing the Salsh bash fest. You know it since you take a great part in that.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I'll be the first to admit I dont like the direction Jarmo's site has taken recently.  BUT as has already been said, its just the internet.  I noticed how the site was changing and I left.  Its as simple as that.  Theres no need to worry or bitch and moan about hell like some people do.  Its like the old analogy people used for Howard Stern.  If you dont like what your hearing, change the fucking channel (sorry been on a Stern hitch lately).  Its the same basic principle, if you dont like what your reading, dont go to the site. 

As much as I dislike the way that site is run, I give jarmo his due.  B/c he's been around for HOW long now?  And for most of that time, he had the premier GnR site on the internet.

julia (babydolls)
 Rep: 6 

spot on james, thats exactly who is behind this.   those guys need to unplug from the internet for a couple days and get some fresh air.

well said.  and to james too.  i dont think this fake myspace is necessary.  Getting fresh air and getting offline for a bit is good advice!

AtariLegend wrote:

Really I think this kinda right wing vs left wing, Republicans vs Democrats, Slash vs Axl ect...

I disagree to an extent with almost everyone in this thread.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I vote we lock the topic and remove the URL.

I'll remove the url

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

We've had topics on this subject before, as long as it's not crazy insulting the topic can stay open.

Board footer