You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: Sound Check VIDEO

Somebody over on HTGTH was saying it was Dizzy, I personally didn't think it was Axl but I'm not sure who it was.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well hes not going crazy, obviously its a rehearsal, but i think it is....i'd like to know who it is...maybe its tommy, the strat of the song at first i thought may be tommy, but by the end i'm leaning toward it actually being Axl

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

if it's axl it is a non-raspy axl

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

oh god here we go with the "raspy" vs "non raspy" argument 16

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

oh, i'm gonna go ahead and say it: i was expecting some new old songs to be added to the setlist.

and before any of you say it, yes, i'm "bitching" about the presumed setlist of a gnr show that's on the other side of the world and i'm not attending. 16

A Private Eye

The voice to me just doesn't sound to have any of the qualities of Axls voice even if he's just 'phoning it in' so to speak it still doesn't sound like him to me.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Neemo wrote:

oh god here we go with the "raspy" vs "non raspy" argument 16

lol nice

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

The voice to me just doesn't sound to have any of the qualities of Axls voice even if he's just 'phoning it in' so to speak it still doesn't sound like him to me.

you guys are prolly right..there are just times where i thought it was him...but now i'm thinkin, its rehearsals and axl doesnt do rehearsals 16

A Private Eye

Neemo wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

you guys are prolly right..there are just times where i thought it was him...but now i'm thinkin, its rehearsals and axl doesnt do rehearsals 16

I didn't say that but the same thought had crossed my mind 16

Board footer