You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: And the controversy starts!

Sky Dog wrote:

"ended up with a few bloodied participants,"

that is the line that made me think it was fake....no paparazzi photos of Axl in 2 years and there are people stalking him at the airport? Too funny. How would they even know what he looked like! 16

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Paparazzi can be very rude though from what i've seen on tv. The guy prob had it comming!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Mad, the paparazi was following around Merideth Baxter Birney from Family Ties last month... I wouldn't doubt they'd be looking for Axl. It all comes down to someone from the airport tipping them off a celeb was there... It fits.

Sky Dog wrote:

I know. It is possible....still find it funny though.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Funny, but not really true. Police got no record of it speaks for itself. If some paparazzi got smacked down and started to bleed, he would be all over the news just waiting for the moment to sue. So, bullshit but still fun.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

what gets me is, did Axl just take the plane today? or late last night? He isn't giving much time to get over that serious jet lag or get acclimated to the 16 hour time shift

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

this is the same man that doesn't sleep for days while touring - apparently he can handle it

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
DCK wrote:

bullshit but still fun.

Agreed.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It could have been worse.. Another innocent leg could have been chewed up.

Board footer