You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

johndivney wrote:

if axl likes the band so much more than the old guys why does he still need his own jet/transpo? & it's not like these guys are living with each other & seeing each other as much as the AFD-lineup??

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

What's the big deal? Most of the big bands, when they can afford it, have their own bus for each member, even fly seperately. They don't have to live on top of each other to prove they like each other... Or whatever that would prove.

And I believe the last tour he rode the bus with them.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

U2 travels together in one jet but then again they are the exception to every rule imagineable when it comes to massively successful rock bands.

As for Axl he's just weird.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

What's the big deal?

the inconvenient truth!

bono, U2 are perfect.. the sun rises & sets with bono's sunglass. it's unfair of you to keep comparing those gods to the flawed mortals they unfortunately have to share the earth with..

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

U2 travels together in one jet but then again they are the exception to every rule imagineable when it comes to massively successful rock bands.

Your sense of irony does little to hide your true intent

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Why can't he fly a bloody jet?

Sky Dog wrote:

:cool:I still think Axl on his best night can take Bono....as far as frontman head to head. Just my opinion. It's damn close but Axl takes it on the sheer potential for chaos at any moment. Bono is a straight up pro in the line of Jagger. Axl is a mutt. He can be punk, he can be a crooner, he can be metal, he can be cheese, he is pretty much all over the board.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:
Bono wrote:

Your sense of irony does little to hide your true intent

Oh is that so Mr. Pretentious?  Please do tell what my true intent is since you're all knowing, all seeing and all douchey. Fact is you talk out your ass more than you even realize and you really have no idea what your point is here. You just like seeing your words in type.

MisterID mentioned most big bands travel seperately I pointed out one that doesn't. It's your fucking problem that it bugs you.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

^^^^HAHAHAHAHA^^^^

Sky Dog wrote:

A Star is bored........Westerberg .......oh well. Drunk and this song go hand in hand.

Board footer