You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

DCK wrote:

"What an amazing weekend, beyond words. If you have something negative to say about anything to do with my band, save it, don't want to hear it, don't need to be part of it; you need to look beyond your little mind and see what the big picture is all about. The Bridge, connects the people into something completely new. Thanks The Bridge School and all of which made it so special."

Post by Fernando.

YOUR band???

Sky Dog wrote:
DCK wrote:

"What an amazing weekend, beyond words. If you have something negative to say about anything to do with my band, save it, don't want to hear it, don't need to be part of it; you need to look beyond your little mind and see what the big picture is all about. The Bridge, connects the people into something completely new. Thanks The Bridge School and all of which made it so special."

Post by Fernando.

YOUR band???

oh boy...and here we go!  16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Oh sweet lord. What a maroon.

I think Fernando has been going through axl secret stash again. Gives you an extra ego boost to start the day! 16

johndivney wrote:

oh ffs

jesus bloody christ

that guy.. so depressing. such a petty little twerp.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I don't know what's more corrupt...Fox News or Team Brazil

johndivney wrote:

on a side note: it's p random these two are the most regular mouthpieces for the band - one guy who hasn't played a note on a GnR album & the keyboardist..

so what happened to this anyway? were they bumped? did it get recorded but not broadcast? or, what would be more surprising, did they actually say anything interesting or true?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

Nice new display at the Hard Rock featuring all current members. Tweeted by DJ, retweeted by GNR:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6AD8V0CcAQ1GrO.jpg:large

Very cool photo representing the current band! cool axldjronfrank

Board footer