You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Maybe he meant something we do not know about. I find this whole thing interesting with a side of sadness. Just play the shows and show the fuck up.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

He meant finishing the set acoustic, and sitting down etc.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Dick and Deej should start wearing this attire to shows from now on

rentaghost.png

What a double act.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

All this 'tude from Axl and his butt buddies is cool when we're all 17, but us old timers cant stay 17 forever like Axl..

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK

DCK wrote:

gunsnroses

We r in constant talks to ensure the fans attending Leeds get what they paid for w/out undue bureaucratic... http://fb.me/FTdnIeEz

My reply:

north_weald

@gunsnroses here's a good tip: show up on time to avoid the mess.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK

DCK wrote:

In regard to Reading we feel at the very least the fans deserve an apology from those responsible for the nonsense. We'd also like to thank the fans for being so great, singing along n' not tearing the place apart!!

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

"At the very least fans desere an apology from those responsible for the nonsense"

- lol well lets hear it then Axl and co?

If this was any other band without the track record of Axl for turning up late and caring about nobody else but himself I might cut them some slack on this whole thing.  But unfortunately in these circumstances the only people that should be apologising are Axl and his band of yes men.

I've got an idea, maybe DJ can create an iphone app or a swagg that says sorry, then he can pedal that shit to all the fans that were short changed at Reading.

Board footer