You are not logged in. Please register or login.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

The absolute best thing GNR can do now, is show up on time at Leeds and just focus on the music and bring the house down. As I said in the other thread if they wanna challenge the festival organiser then show up on time and then play and play some more, he's got a lot less of a leg to stand on if GNR show up on time and then go over curfew because they keep playing and the crowd are in to it and want more songs. That's the way to challenge this guy, by showing up an hour late they are knotting their own noose.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/3d0gb5

On Sunday 29th August 2010, @DJASHBA said:

Nobody will ever realize the amount of bullshit that Axl gets thrown at him on a daily basis. If you only knew the half of it, you would understand. Trust me I don't know anyone out there that could deal with what he has to, to keep a monster like Guns N' Roses rolling and still get on stage and perform like he does. My hat goes off to him. I have nothing but respect for Axl, and always have, even before I joined the band. He is one of the few living legends of our time. He is the real deal, like it or not, he stands for what he believes and wears his heart on his sleeve. He is all about his fans, we all are....thats why we give 200% every concert we do. We love you guys more than life, and we could never thank you enough for all the love and support. See you all soon, until then Im going to sit back, buckle up and enjoy the most dangerous, reckless roller coaster ride of my life!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

And the DJ bashing will commence in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..........

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

That's lovely DJ thanks for that.

If it's such a weight on Axls shoulders why not hand over some control to Tommy or anyone else, let them bear some of the burden, it is a 'band' after all.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Funny that the 'real truth' is so hidden every time a fuck-up occurs, and it is very often in GN'R land, that even Axl cannot talk about it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

DJ said they are going to play.

Hope they will. This will be one of the most controversial GNR concerts ever.

In a perfect world, they would hit the stage in the right time and launch into the most aggressive set ever. Axl would be on fire and people would love it. That would be cool and I'd take that entertainment any day.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer