You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Neemo wrote:

unfortunately these guys asre in a position that they cant win right now...it doestn matter what they do at this stage cuz there are people (around here and elsewhere) that will slam them regardless

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

unfortunately these guys asre in a position that they cant win right now...it doestn matter what they do at this stage cuz there are people (around here and elsewhere) that will slam them regardless

Yeah, I imagine the crowd reaction tonight if/when they take the stage will be even worse than it was in Reading.  Should be interesting. 

Is our fantasy draft going to coincide with all this drama?  Too much going on at once.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I completely disagree.

How about they show up on time? Early even? Play a little more than usual. Apologize for THEIR part in what happened at Reading? Any of those things would stop the bashing immediately.

It might stop the bashing HERE and at other forums, well at least lessen it, but I don't see the people THERE taking too kindly to them tonight.  Hope I'm wrong though.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I completely disagree.

How about they show up on time? Early even? Play a little more than usual. Apologize for THEIR part in what happened at Reading? Any of those things would stop the bashing immediately.

nah there will always be someting that peopel will find to comlain about....tey still arent touring the US right? BH and robin still rent in the band..nor i slash....next album dosnt havea release date, no hits on CD etc etc

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Man, that's a rough crowd to win over. Period. I won't be shocked if there's a riot tonight.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

i dont even care about the leeds fesival...thats baby steps...talkin about the whole picture here

regardless of what this band does in the future, it wont be the right thing, i can guarantee that...i've never seen a larger group of sceptics (fans) anywhere 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Whatever happens next will be interesting....

Board footer