You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

http://twitter.com/DJASHBA

Guns N' Roses from Reading Leeds Festival at http://www.bbc.co.uk//music/festivals/r … unsnroses/   
  about 8 hours ago  via web 

Its not available  in my area Would some of you guys rip it to mp3 or post it on youtube?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

What's that part about no real management?  Is he talking about the festival or GNR?  What happened to Doc?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I wish he would just stop talking, as usual, its everyone else's fault and the world is out to get Axl Rose.  And not its because he doesn't have a manager...  Oh well.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I wish he would just stop talking, as usual, its everyone else's fault and the world is out to get Axl Rose.  And not its because he doesn't have a manager...  Oh well.

Wait, I thought we WANTED to get updates from Axl/the band.  Now we don't want to hear anything?  I'm confused.  Make up your minds.

Or is it, you want to hear what YOU want to hear and nothing that they say is what you want to hear?  I have a feeling that must be it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

like i said .... they cant win no matter what they do

faldor

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

like i said .... they cant win no matter what they do

That's been well established.  I've believed for some time that there is absolutely NOTHING this band can do to win "some" people over.  I used to think maybe a reunion would do it, but now I'm certain people would still shit all over Axl, even in that scenario.

I'm not saying they're not justified in doing so, but it gets tiresome how people get SO upset day after day while the same thing is going on.  It's nothing new, stop expecting the wheel to be reinvented.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

What the hell happened to Doc??

If the current management (which is Beta or Fernando, I guess) is so bad, why keep them around managing things? Not unless he's doing it himself, and if that's the case, it's not working out too well. 

faldor wrote:

I'm not saying they're not justified in doing so, but it gets tiresome how people get SO upset day after day while the same thing is going on.  It's nothing new, stop expecting the wheel to be reinvented.

Yup.

Board footer