You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Mikkamakka wrote:

Is Beta Lebeis in the band? It's fucking pathetic that Axl's housekeeper/personal assistant is treated like she'd be. Next time 'real fans' will go out to celebrate Fernando's wedding?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Well Axl considers her family, and I think there's a decent chance that it's the support/love from her and fernando that's kept him on the straight and narrow, so I respect her for that.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Nothing wrong with wishing Beta happy birthday. Jesus christ.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
DCK wrote:

Nothing wrong with wishing Beta happy birthday. Jesus christ.

Nothing wrong with wishing anyone a happy birthday. But in a normal case, nobody would know who the hell she is. The sad thing is that she's more of a member of Guns N' Roses than Ron, DJ, Richard, Dizzy, Tommy, Chris and Frank combined.

johndivney wrote:

axl should have her do backing vocals on something.

maybe the re-recorded RQ..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
BBF wrote:

Bumblefoot
10 hours of writiin' & recordin' songs with great talented people at Booga Basement Studios........
17 minutes ag

Bumblefoot ‎(Wasn't GNR related........)
14 hours ago

Bumblefoot << What's the process of creation? >>

bbf wrote:

I came up with a guitar riff, they threw down a beat, bassist played along, singer busted out lyrics, bassist played a pre-chourus, I made a melody to it, singer had a chorus idea, we played to it, I laid vocals, arrangement fell into place, ate Chinese food, played on a bunch of other songs, at a giant cookie with m&m's, played some more... smile

13 hours ago ·
Bumblefoot &#8206;(typo - *ate* a giant cookie)
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·

Bumblefoot Heeeey! Make songs that *you* like, that you believe in - if you do, I'm sure others will smile There's room in the world for everyone's music, put it out there and share.... smile
5 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
Bumblefoot "Pirahna" is the theme for #Brimstone and the Borderhounds Animated Series... http://youtu.be/CDk7wRrBO9s?hd=1

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot

On Monday 14th March 2011, @bumblefoot said:

"The Reaper", one of the great young bands Frank Ferrer & I jammed with as guest teachers at the Witchwood School Of Rock in the UK while on tour last October... here's a video from a recent gig, these guys are gettin' good!! (Nice Pink Panther intro!!)
[youtube]HhK5rAmhrm0[/url] [/youtube]

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

We're getting near a line with the Beta comments now.

lol
just a wee joke..:P

Board footer