You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Videos That Rocked The World on Fuse

Ya know I thought the same thing but said to myself maybe I just haven't watched it in awhile.

I never remember Steven licking the chicks shoulder.

I definitely have to compare now.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Ya know I thought the same thing but said to myself maybe I just haven't watched it in awhile.

Yeah I don't remember that bit either.  I thought the same as you - "maybe it just looks different because I haven't watched it in a while".  Until somebody else said the same thing to me.

There is also a live shot early in the beginning of the video, it's a wide angle shot of the whole band onstage taken from behind the audience - I don't recall seeing that angle before.

Aussie wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Yeah I don't remember that bit either.  I thought the same as you - "maybe it just looks different because I haven't watched it in a while".  Until somebody else said the same thing to me.

There is also a live shot early in the beginning of the video, it's a wide angle shot of the whole band onstage taken from behind the audience - I don't recall seeing that angle before.

Okay I just compared and this is a different version of the video.  The band shot is the same in both but there are different room shots and in this version there is a close up shot of dead bodies and that is seen twice and also a blood splattered floor after the first shot of the bodies.   This is probably the first version of this video, this version could have been that first version that aired at 4am.   I bet in order to get this into full rotation they had to edit the bodies and Steven licking the chicks shoulder in order to make tamer.

Board footer