You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

elmir wrote:

speaking of detox...did anyone manage to catch that thread (which was swiftly deleted) on htgth about Baz missing an interview because he just got admitted to rehab? I saw it, but never managed to get the source link....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

elmir wrote:

sorry, it wasn't deleted, just moved to another section

Baz was suppose to be a guest on the Jason Ellis show on Monday.
Jason reported Baz was back in rehab today and thats why Baz never made it to the show...

that's what the poster there said....

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

Gunslinger wrote:

In the end it is going to be this lack of communication that comes back to bite the wallets of those who are "the record company" and of Axl.  You can't continually bite the hand that feeds you and expect to prosper for long.  The more fans (potential buyers) are alienated, be it Axl/the record company/both's fault, the less potential this album has to do well.  I'm sure if someone did a correlation bar map you would see as delays and lack of communication rise that interest of the project at all levels (from the record company's view as well as the fanbase) decline.  How much longer can anyone expect this project to have any chance at success?

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

Wouldn't that be a bitch if it was the Record Co. fault for the last year 4

Neemo
 Rep: 483 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Wouldn't that be a bitch if it was the Record Co. fault for the last year 4

it is....i wouldnt be shocked, i know alot of people think that as soon as they got the album it would be out, but they've already waited so long that another few months is nothing, its money already spent, and since its taken so long they are guaranteed to sqeeeze as much $$$ outta this release as possible, mark my words, they will not bend until everything is perfect for them

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Wouldn't that be a bitch if it was the Record Co. fault for the last year 4

it is....i wouldnt be shocked, i know alot of people think that as soon as they got the album it would be out, but they've already waited so long that another few months is nothing, its money already spent, and since its taken so long they are guaranteed to sqeeeze as much $$$ outta this release as possible, mark my words, they will not bend until everything is perfect for them

If they are asking for something that Axl isn't going to agree to, then this battle could go on forever.  They should at some point, put it out there and get it rolling because then at least they can get some of the money back, instead of holding out beyond absurdity and risking it never coming out.

Neemo
 Rep: 483 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

Neemo wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

If they are asking for something that Axl isn't going to agree to, then this battle could go on forever.

you got it, i've been thinking along those lines since about May sad

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

jorge76 wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Wouldn't that be a bitch if it was the Record Co. fault for the last year 4

The more I think about it, even if it isn't the record company's fault, that might not be a bad way to spin it when it does eventually come out. 

People are pissed that Axl has sat on the thing/not communicated/etc.  If Axl backed by the record company came out and said that record company/business/legal issues were the reason for some of the delays, people are less likely to be pissed specifically at Axl.

Which makes them less likely to say "Fuck him, I'm not buying that album". 

They're just pissed about the corporate structure, which as Rock fans, it's a pretty good chance that they were anyway.

Just a theory anyway

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB