You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Another Year Almost Gone By

BLS-Pride wrote:

There is still no excuse and never was an excuse to not keep the faithful and dedicated fans of this band in the loop at some level. Update the fucking website, write a fucking blog or two.. Been sayin it for years.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I agree.

Every other band in the world updates their fan base. And they treat their fans with respect. Now I know there are certain people on this forum or certain forum admins/members of other boards who feel the band doesn't owe the fans' anything. But that is 100 percent bullshit. Who buys the tickets? Who buys the merch? Who still keeps the name Guns N' Roses alive? Sure a lot of other people who aren't on the boards or check the GNR website will buy tickets but how many of them will actually BUY the album and not download it? Ask any real hard working Rock band who is most important in the band's survival and success.. the fans. GNR well not all of the band cause Ron for example I know understands the fans and how important they are. But most of the GNR team are a bunch of well ass holes when it comes to this kind of thing. I for one am sick of hearing Bach talk about GNR I am ready for GNR to talk for GNR. Another year gone by and it's the same old bullshit over and over again.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer