You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

Re: Reading, United Kingdom - August 27, 2010 (Reading Festival)

axlgod wrote:

it would be utter cat-shit if the bbc didn't show anything of the headline act @reading,.......unless the ginger nutjob has stepped in & fucked the fans off again.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

The sky blurb for BBC3 says 'live from Reading GNR headlining' so fingers crossed.

I'm actually quite nervous, at least we know he's already there!!

Here's to a good show 5

axlgod

axlgod wrote:

apparently it's official.

no gn'r broadcast tonight.

fucking wankers, i was up for it tonight, big style.
stinks of gn'r management.

We can't bring you any Guns N' Roses tonight, but we hope to be able to do so at some point. Thanks for all of your messages. #R1RL

radio 1 tweet on the official leeds/reading website.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The point was a live broadcast, but it didn't happen? Well, they did at Lisbon in 2004 online, and the stream fucking sucked. The sound was downright horrible..those computer geeks had no idea how to make the sound good until the last song or something. Totally ruined experience I remember.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sucks that it wont be aired....ah well what can ya do

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Mabye thats on the radio? Their showing prerecorded performances on tv until 2am.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Not a loss for me personally really, so I can't really be annoyed. Too much energy wasted.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
DCK wrote:

The point was a live broadcast, but it didn't happen? Well, they did at Lisbon in 2004 online, and the stream fucking sucked. The sound was downright horrible..those computer geeks had no idea how to make the sound good until the last song or something. Totally ruined experience I remember.

This isnt a stream, its HQ pro-shot. Fuck, fingers crossed for something tonight 2

axlgod

axlgod wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Mabye thats on the radio? Their showing prerecorded performances on tv until 2am.

i hope so.
this is a massive gig for gn'r. fucking.massive.

johndivney wrote:

it's not that big a deal.
leeds'll be more dramatic 'cause of '02 i reckon. weird how they're not closing the reading leg.
maybe the leeds one will be the one broadcast on the red button.
not surprised 2night's not being broadcast.. something about the bbc mixing with Guns does not feel right (the shitty attitude a lot of british media/public is apparent - even on the clip they aired @ the start askin fans who they're looking fwd 2 seeing & the had 2 include a clip of one fan saying "GnR - IF THEY TURN UP")..
but they did Rock Am Ring '06 which was good.
still i'm sure it'll be a real fun show despite the disappointment of it not being on tv.

they'll maybe replay it on red button 2moro.. i think coverage increases from sat - mon if i remember correctly last yrs beeb coverage..

Board footer