You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: My GNR Collection - WARNING LOTS OF PICS

monkeychow wrote:

That's some amazing shit right there. Cool work man.

I'd kill for that pinball!

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Holy Shit!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Dude, that's a huge collection> I never knew you had all that stuff. The SCOM poster is badass!!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Not sure if you/anyone would be interested in this.  I was just listening to The Stern Show from last week and Gary plugged this auction item, proceeds go to Lifebeat.

http://item.ebay.com/310214926471

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The SCOM poster is badass!!

Yeah that's a Subway sized poster - gawdy looking colour though but I still managed to find a place to hang it at home.  Someone once overseas offered me $700 for it (unframed) - I certainly didn't pay that though.  I think it's quite rare, I've seen repro normal sized posters of it but I only recall seeing one other one over the last 10-15 years.

Faldor that is the second or third time they have tried to auction that chair over the last few months.  Postage to Australia is a mere $1,223 - cheap 18

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

How about this figure?

axlfigurine1qi8ha6.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I guess it was on a poster at the McFarlane premier of the Slash figure, but never came to fruition.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Haha yeah that Axl figure Russ is obviously homemade from an old WWF figure (but I'm sure you could probably tell that).  I saw it on ebay years ago and picked it up for next to nothing, mainly coz I thought it looked funny.  Here are some better pics:
picture037nx9.jpg
picture038yl6.jpg

I believe this is the wrestling figure it was made from, or at the least where the shirt around it's waist is from:

ravenjakksdj4.jpg

There was also this home made one shortly after I bought mine, but the price went too high so I didnt' bid.  I don't recall Axl looking that Buff at the VMA's/ RIR 16:

axlfigurine8pi3.jpg

That image you posted Drl_love I have seen before. It looks like a professional job and I have been told by a few people in the past that it was a picture that was on an old ComicCon poster.  Sadly it was never released offically though.

I found this really cool one owned by some guy in Brazil.  He told me it was made locally there by hand from wood.  It actually looks pretty cool:

There are a few other lame unoffical Axl dolls like these ones:

http://translate.google.com.au/translat … %26hl%3Den

Board footer