You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Weiland Arrested Again

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Well now we have opposing arguements.   I wonder if this will got to a trial if he can't prove to the court that he wasn't under the influence and the cops have documents that he was.

nugdafied wrote:

Hmmmmm.........Why would a supposedly sober Weiland be afraid to take a blood or urine test? When one gets a drivers license, you sign the paper saying the police can test you for alchohol/drugs if they suspect you to be under the influence while driving. If you refuse the tests, i think you lose your license for a year or two(not sure in Cali). Why would Weiland want to lose his driving priviledges for such a longtime if he had nothing to hide?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Hmmmmm.........Why would a supposedly sober Weiland be afraid to take a blood or urine test? When one gets a drivers license, you sign the paper saying the police can test you for alchohol/drugs if they suspect you to be under the influence while driving. If you refuse the tests, i think you lose your license for a year or two(not sure in Cali). Why would Weiland want to lose his driving priviledges for such a longtime if he had nothing to hide?

I've heard of people doing similar things on principle alone.

Or

Another possibility could be that he is using some substance, but wasn't at the time of the accident, but didn't want to take a test that might show traces of the previous days illegal usage.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

yeah thats what i'm thinking...even traces of pot would end his career at this point

nugdafied wrote:

Traces of pot ending a rock stars career? Never heard that one before. 16 But seriously, I'm sure Weiland has been given advice in these matters before & knows that losing his license is better for himself than getting another drug charge. Something's up here. Career junkie crashes his car in a one car accident, police think he's under the influence after he fails sobriety tests, guy refuses to take a drug test. I don't think smoking some weed a couple of weeks before hand causes one to fail sobriety tests. But we'll all find out soon enough I suppose.

Neemo wrote:

yeah thats what i'm thinking...even traces of pot would end his career at this point

nah, a lil bit of pot wouldn't be a big deal.    in fact i dont think any of it would end his career (other than postponing stuff), but if we're talking about heroin, it could be the end of him if he doesnt' clean up.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i'm saying based on his track record, if they find anythign in his system he could be fucked, if hes in jail he wont be doing much touring....is he still on probation from last time or is that over now?

whether its pot or heroin, its still an illegal substance, you think the court will care, considering hes been arrested umpteen times for narcotics?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

I've heard of people doing similar things on principle alone.

Or

Another possibility could be that he is using some substance, but wasn't at the time of the accident, but didn't want to take a test that might show traces of the previous days illegal usage.

Hey Monkeychow - doesn't this sound just like the Ben Cousins saga 16

Board footer