You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Weiland Arrested Again

monkeychow wrote:
Aussie wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
nugdafied wrote:

Hmmmmm.........Why would a supposedly sober Weiland be afraid to take a blood or urine test? When one gets a drivers license, you sign the paper saying the police can test you for alchohol/drugs if they suspect you to be under the influence while driving. If you refuse the tests, i think you lose your license for a year or two(not sure in Cali). Why would Weiland want to lose his driving priviledges for such a longtime if he had nothing to hide?

I've heard of people doing similar things on principle alone.

Or

Another possibility could be that he is using some substance, but wasn't at the time of the accident, but didn't want to take a test that might show traces of the previous days illegal usage.

Hey Monkeychow - doesn't this sound just like the Ben Cousins saga 16

hhahahahaha!!! I was thinking the exact same thing last night!!!

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

They ALL need larger challenges than an album and tour...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this story was on my local tv channel today.... yikes

Seven

Seven wrote:

rule number one; Never incriminate yourself or give them anything that could be used to incriminate you...
rule number two: get a driver

Okay at least he gets rule number one...progress....

Seven

Seven wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

I'm really not saying this as some kinda VR negativity guy, but reading part of that Tmz report, isn't that the kinda thing people use against Axl?

nah he bites people far more entertaining:haha:

AtariLegend wrote:

Scott Weiland has been charged with driving under the influence of drugs with a prior conviction, and with an allegation that he refused a chemical test as required by law.

In a statement from Los Angeles City Attorney spokesperson Frank Mateljan, Scott faces "maximum penalty of one year county jail and a $1000 fine, and a minimum penalty eight days in jail (because of the prior conviction and the refusal to take a drug test). His car could also be impounded for up to 30 days. "

He will be arraigned tomorrow in a Los Angeles County court.

On November 21, the Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver singer was arrested, when he crashed his car while driving on an L.A. highway.

A rep for Velvet Revolver tells TMZ that the band's show tonight at L.A.'s Gibson Amphitheater is still going on as scheduled.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/12/scott-wei … -on-drugs/

Thanks to "hitmanhart408" at MYGNR

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

Well in another thread I was talking about  Slash & Duff's
Perseverance to keep the band going & it would only end
when it was ready to explode well a Year in Jail just may do it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

dammit 17 if he gets the full year then it may be over for real :wtf:

a year may be a bit much, he didn't kill or hurt anyone.    but a few months would teach him a well needed lesson.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

a year may be a bit much, he didn't kill or hurt anyone.    but a few months would teach him a well needed lesson.

he's already gotten a few months a few times...i would think hes gonna get the maximum this time, i hope he doesnt but i guess we'll have to wait and see what the verdict is later today

Board footer