You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Belfast, Northren Ireland - August 31, 2010 (Odyssey Arena)

Stepvhen wrote:

Good while it lasted though big_smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I read on another board updating that "Axl sounds deafening" - well I can confirm lol! His voice was strong and booming out, infact the whole production sounded immence, the mix was perfect.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Looks like a good crowd!  9

From Del's FB:
  44689_437911941906_694316906_5039636_6660760_n.jpg
41027_437916231906_694316906_5039732_937547_n.jpg

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I read on another board updating that "Axl sounds deafening" - well I can confirm lol! His voice was strong and booming out, infact the whole production sounded immence, the mix was perfect.

Better not touvh that mixer before tomorrow night !

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Wish I'd gone now, this is just not the same lol!

Are you going to any shows or did you end up selling your tickets?

I still think they put on a hell of a show WHEN/IF they hit the stage.  It's a risky proposition buying tickets to a GNR show, but then again, it always has been.  It'd still be worth the risk to me.  Though when this tour began I figured I'd go to as many shows as I could.  I think at this point, I'd settle for one.  Of course, they'd have to make their way to the US first, and lord knows how difficult that is for this band, who hails from the US.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

setlist added

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
faldor wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Wish I'd gone now, this is just not the same lol!

Are you going to any shows or did you end up selling your tickets?

I still think they put on a hell of a show WHEN/IF they hit the stage.  It's a risky proposition buying tickets to a GNR show, but then again, it always has been.  It'd still be worth the risk to me.  Though when this tour began I figured I'd go to as many shows as I could.  I think at this point, I'd settle for one.  Of course, they'd have to make their way to the US first, and lord knows how difficult that is for this band, who hails from the US.

I still have my ticket for Belfast, just decided I wasnt prepared to fork out anymore cash on all my travelling expenses, booze, food etc on a band thats been so stuck up their own arse and taking their fans for granted. My one man protest, its been a war...

Might drive down to Manchester in October and get a ticket outside, if I feel differently about them by then.

Almost caved and booked a flight last minute, it was bloody expensive cause it was last minute, so never bothered. Was looking at the shows scheduled and theres one in Vienna on a Saturday night, flights would cost the same as the one last night. Kinda got me thinking I could go do some sightseeing by day and take in GNR as an afterthought. So even if they do fuck about or do a no show, it would still be a worthwhile trip.
The saturday night would be much more convenient, one thing that struck me about this whole tour is the fact that rarely have any shows been on a friday or saturday night, found it a bit odd.

One of my mates texted me this morning saying they came on it 9.50 and played till 12.10, his ears are still ringing and Axl still has a great voice.

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:

^^Exactly when your in a big City and got a hotel if gnr don't turn up go out and have a good night

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Just got back. I've got work in an hour, but when I get home, I'll post a full review with pics and videos. Stay tuned...

igzzuv.jpg

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

look forward to it smile

Board footer