You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Slash - Rocket Queen Live in Milan

-D- wrote:

anyone been able to piece together exactly what happened?

Apparently from the bits of info i have gathered, some fat fuck rushed the stage and somehow managed to break Slash's guitar................

tryin to find out more details.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow really? i hope everybody is ok

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
-D- wrote:

what do u mean about the CITR thing?

I know Axl struggles with tons of the new stuff live

old stuff he kills, but the newer stuff.. he does struggle big time. some of those earlier TIL's were embarrassing.

i thinks its more that hes trying how to figure out a live compositon more than that he cant do it...

i dont hink he struggled at all on the new stuff any time i saw him perform it...its not gonna be like on the album thats for sure, A) he's never been able to duplicate his studio ssound...be he layers his vocals so much that its just plain impossible to duplicalte

from what we know the guy doesnt practice too often so how the hell can he figure out what vocal line to sing...its gotta be in the live setting

-D-

-D- wrote:

he was in the middle of SCOM solo and some fat fuck rushed the stage and slammed into him or something... Slash said he didn't go down upon impact but his guitar got busted.

maybe some vid will surface.........

-D-

-D- wrote:
Neemo wrote:
-D- wrote:

what do u mean about the CITR thing?

I know Axl struggles with tons of the new stuff live

old stuff he kills, but the newer stuff.. he does struggle big time. some of those earlier TIL's were embarrassing.

i thinks its more that hes trying how to figure out a live compositon more than that he cant do it...

i dont hink he struggled at all on the new stuff any time i saw him perform it...its not gonna be like on the album thats for sure, A) he's never been able to duplicate his studio ssound...be he layers his vocals so much that its just plain impossible to duplicalte

from what we know the guy doesnt practice too often so how the hell can he figure out what vocal line to sing...its gotta be in the live setting

I saw a version of Shackler's and if this were Rock Band on Medium he would've failed.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

mustve been wuite the impact if a Les Paul got broke...they're fucking tanks..maybe he broke a strap and it fell off onto the stage? how did a big fat guy get up on stage?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, the necks are glued on, and they can break easily cause they are under so much tension.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Awesome version of Rocket Queen, Myles sounds killer on there, especially the end refrain part!

-D-

-D- wrote:
-D-

-D- wrote:

check out how Slash picks up his guitar and just starts back soloing.

Board footer