You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: What Axl & Slash would sound like in 2010

Axl4Life wrote:

God, it's like looking into a different world. "If Guns N' Roses never broke up, and a look at their  latest single in 2010."

I know it sounds cliche' but this is Guns N' Roses.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Doesn't quite work - the vocals go off-key in the choruses - but it's a cute idea. With a bit more work tweaking the backing track (and maybe adding in some nuances - vocals from other songs, maybe?) it could work better.

It'd be quite fun if, as someone suggests in the comments, someone could marry up some Axl vocals to Watch This! Or, assuming that the Slash solo album is on Rock Band or Guitar Hero or whatever, do some full-on remixes sticking Axl's vocals onto reworked Slash songs.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It's a cute idea, but sometimes it doesn't fit. The chorus doesn't work, but the rest is pretty good.

Didn't really make Prostitute any better, but it's a very good job by whoever did it. I like the mix of it. But sometimes it doesn't work that well.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, that was pretty damn cool.  Nice work by the creator of this song.

evader
 Rep: 27 

evader wrote:

I love this mix.  There are some spots in the song that give me chills.  I can't imagine the incredible music GNR would have made if Slash and Axl could have just gotten along, but I'll die trying.  Maybe they stayed together in an alternate universe and some genius will figure out how to illegally download songs from that universe.  It should be on the next episode of Fringe.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

I wanna live in evads alt universe...

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
DCK wrote:

It's a cute idea, but sometimes it doesn't fit. The chorus doesn't work, but the rest is pretty good.

Didn't really make Prostitute any better, but it's a very good job by whoever did it. I like the mix of it. But sometimes it doesn't work that well.

I feel the same.  Great job by whoever put that together, BUT, I prefer both "Prostitute" and "Beautiful Dangerous" the way they are over this mashup.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

repost already

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Seriously... This is what you guys were talking about? Maybe it would work with another song, but that's pretty meh overall. Maybe Sorry?

It's a cool edit job. The songs just don't mesh. I'd like to hear more mixes like that, though.

Precious time...
 Rep: 2 

Nice remix!! anyone got a download link?

Board footer