You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Slash North American Tour

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's going to be Atlanta, Chicago, or Milwaukee for me if I can swing it.  Maybe I'll do Atlanta and drive home afterwards so I don't miss 2 days of work...

I am down for Atlanta, when do tix go on sale?

Not sure.  I don't think my wife is going to want to go, so I'm still working out the logistics.  I can go with my best friend from Chicago if I do Milwaukee or Chicago or go by myself to Atlanta.  Advantages and disadvantages to both...

I may go if you two knuckleheads go. tongue

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
madagas wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I am down for Atlanta, when do tix go on sale?

Not sure.  I don't think my wife is going to want to go, so I'm still working out the logistics.  I can go with my best friend from Chicago if I do Milwaukee or Chicago or go by myself to Atlanta.  Advantages and disadvantages to both...

I may go if you two knuckleheads go. tongue

Lets do it!  I think it would be a blast, and D lives in ATL as well and he would like to go too.

Sky Dog wrote:

We would have a good time. Nice cast of characters. I think I could get a pretty good crew together for this. A few of my buddies are rockers and fall way more on the Slash side of the Gnr fence.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Madagas, you are in charge, line it up!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll go to Atlanta (assuming I can get off of work - starting my new job on Tuesday).  It will totally ruin my image though because then people will know I'm not a dick - it's just a character I play on the internet.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am pumped!  Could be a cool lineup if we could all make it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

HOLY SHIT!!!
September 27th @ Flames Central - Calgary, AB, Canada

That's a freaking bar! Capacity is like 400. I would so be there but gosh darn it I'll be in Athens, Greece for U2. Seriously though Slash at Flames Central would fucking rule!!!  9 21 

russtcb wrote:

Yeah, I've seen Slash with GN'R and VR. I don't need to see him half ass songs I don't know.

But you're cool with Axl half assing songs you do know? tongue  From the clips I've seen Slash doesn't seem to be half assing anything.  He's tearing it up from the looks of things.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Slash may be tearing the songs up, but could someone please sit Myles down with the booklets from the GN'R/VR/Snakepit albums and teach him the fucking lyrics? His continually messing up the lyrics to Civil War is just getting embarrassing now.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Russ, your half ass comment just doesn't make sense.  He seems so freaking driven/inspired this tour.  Whatever... FINCK IS GOD... hahaha, just messing man.

Board footer