You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: Bumblefoot interview

faldor wrote:

VR is no more of a band than GNR is.  In fact, it's much less of a band, even if this tour is indeed canceled.  They have no singer.  You kind of need that to constitute a band.  Again, even if this tour is canceled I'm not certain which band has a brighter future.  That's how little I expect of VR from here on out.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Faldor, compare Slash's current album and his personal media push, twitter updates, interviews, videos, on stage performances, playing on time, rocking the house with Axl's twitter debacles, no promo for CD, no videos, no interviews, hit or miss live, going on stage late, angry fans, and you tell me currently who has their shit more together.

Yes Perla has his shit together

At least Slash surrounds himself with people who have their shit together unlike Axl. By default this means Slash has HIS shit together.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
faldor wrote:

VR is no more of a band than GNR is.  In fact, it's much less of a band, even if this tour is indeed canceled.  They have no singer.  You kind of need that to constitute a band.  Again, even if this tour is canceled I'm not certain which band has a brighter future.  That's how little I expect of VR from here on out.

What?

VR: two albums with the same lineup, currently minus a singer

Gn'R: one album with never ending lineup changes.

VR is and was so much more a BAND than Axl's Gn'R ever has been.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Bono wrote:
faldor wrote:

What?

VR: two albums with the same lineup, currently minus a singer

Gn'R: one album with never ending lineup changes.

VR is and was so much more a BAND than Axl's Gn'R ever has been.

Again, you're twisting my words.  Did I say that VR circa 2003 was not a real band?  NO.  I said as of right now, today, August 15, 2010 they're as much of a band as GNR, in fact less.  GNR HAS a full lineup, like it or not.  VR has no singer.  That's a fact.  As of right now.  If you want to compare VR at it's peak and GNR at it's low point, fine.  But that certainly wasn't what I was going for.  Whatever makes you happy though.

Board footer