You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

it's like I've said for years Russ Axl has zero respect, no regard and no love for his fans. NONE whatsoever. He pretends to when it suits his needs but it's competely transparent. the guy is the biggest jackass in music for those reason along with all the reasons you just listed.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

nakedgun.gif

Move along, nothing to see here... Russ is completely okay.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I remember 6-7 years ago making posts why this band WAS GNR and why Axl had every right to keep the name. I REmember telling people how Axl didn't need the old guys... i can show u posts where i said i was happy we had VR and GNR....

but years later.... i've changed my tune... this shit is beyond ridiculous and i have very little interest in this band now.

so thats why i say reunion or bust.. im not a new GNR hater.. i just have had it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I mean COME ON. What the holy fuck? This nearly 50 year old man goes on a temper tantrum (I'm sure) and sends a message to the free world (read: the 4 of us that follow him on Twitter) saying his bands upcoming tour is canceled to get refunds and the rest of his band and/or organization can't even tell us what the fucking story is????

This is so many things; insulting, embarrassing, unacceptable...the list goes on. I think this guy has finally snapped even me. I really think it's happened. I just can't take this shit anymore.

Even if this is all "cleared up" tomorrow. I just can't see giving a remote shit anymore. How does this shit not happen to A N Y O N E else in the world?? How can every other band have a decent website and update it? How can every other band in the world actually tell their FANS what the fuck is going on EVER? How can every other band put out music regularly? How can every other band who doesn't even have the brand name power Guns N' Roses once had get proper promotion?

The day may finally be upon us where I hang out in The Black Hole exclusively. What's the fucking point in keeping up with a band that can't keep up with it's own members and keep shit straight?!

22  Damn fine post.  There is no other band that has this much shit.  He has an excuse for everything, "someone hacked into my account"  are you fucking kidding me?  Its so much bullshit, its like the terrible relationship that won't end, but every once in a while you get some good sex, but the relationship still sux.  I used to want a reunion, but now I don't think Duff, Izzy, and Slash deserve this type of bullshit, it would be a total disaster.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:
misterID wrote:

http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/nakedgun.gif

Move along, nothing to see here... Russ is completely okay.

lol epic!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't know, this seems like an over reaction. I don't see what the big deal is. Twitter is notorious about getting accounts hacked. Really, I understand Russ's meltdown, I really do. But I seriously don't see this as a big deal...

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

If this shit didn't happen all the time, maybe some would believe it, but it is the sum of all past events that is pushing people to the limits.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If this shit didn't happen all the time, maybe some would believe it, but it is the sum of all past events that is pushing people to the limits.

You could also say that we've been through this so many times before that it really shouldn't surprise anyone.  I'm not allowing myself to get upset about any of this.  If this is the way it ends, so be it.  It's not going to last forever.  It just doesn't seem that Axl is "into" it like he once was.  I was hoping he could regain the passion, but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen.  I would've loved to see them live at least one more time, but if it's not meant to be, then so be it.  I just don't see the need to get all upset and scream about what an asshole Axl Rose is.

Board footer