You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

DCK wrote:

& ashba's subsequent tweets were lies trying to cover up the real meltdown axl was going thru.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

DCK

DCK wrote:

I am 99% sure his acct wasn't hacked. That is easily fixed. There is more to the story.

Anyone who doesn't see the writing on the wall is fooling themselves. There were concerns from fans yesterday before that post came out. How soon we forget.

Timeframe: Ashba reporting that he's with Axl having a blast. Eating breakfast, buying guns.

Source: The source of the Twitter post came from a different source. His posts all came from Twitter for iPhone

This one came from Mobile Web.

Axl have not used his Twitter in a long time, and seemingly he have dropped it all togheter.

Just those three alone should speak volumes. Really.

bigfoot.jpg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I am 99% sure his acct wasn't hacked. That is easily fixed. There is more to the story.

Anyone who doesn't see the writing on the wall is fooling themselves. There were concerns from fans yesterday before that post came out. How soon we forget.

Even the most ardent Axl supporters have to be at least a little bit worried today, I would think.  At least until they hear from Axl himself that everything is A-OK.  I think most fans, WANT to believe that all is well but at this point it's hard to truly believe that.  You just have to hope for the best, and that's what they're doing.  Whatever happens, happens.  I just hope things work out well for all those who had plans to see them at the upcoming gigs.

And I STILL would love to see this lineup live, despite all this nonsense.  Though when (this leg of) the CD tour started in Asia, I was fully willing to travel far and wide to multiple shows.  Now, I think I'd settle for just one.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Has Axl's twitter even been hacked before?  If hacked, the hacker could not have picked a better time, especially since he came on late, and there was a lot of speculation that Ron was pissed, so the "Cancelled Tour" almost made sense.  The timing is almost too good to be hacked, yet, had never been hacked before.  And if you are going to hack, they talk about the reunion or something, go big, or go home.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

it was hacked by the mexican leaf blowers

DCK

DCK wrote:

Has Axl's twitter even been hacked before?

Errr. No? Usually you get hacked once and understand you actually have to make a better password than "slashsucks" to log in.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

I agree with buzz. Axl is the king of temper tantrums and this is toooo much of a conincidence. he could've been upset about anything but if I had to pick one thing i guess it was related to the late start backlash at the last show???ashba was probably with axl at the time and knew he was just temporarily losing his composure, and so he did all that he could really and tweeted an 'all is well sentiment. now that axl has calmed down the tour is back on.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

So here we are. A day has passed and still no one in the entire bands organization can clarify.

Ridiculous.

"Festival Republic are informed by GN'R management that Guns N' Roses have NOT canceled their performances at Reading & Leeds and that Axl Rose's Twitter account was hacked into and all claims of dates being cancelled are unfounded," said a Festival Republic statement today

From Billboard.com

Oh. Good to see that some other organization seems to be sure nothing is canceled.

It would just be too easy for Axl Rose or THE SEVEN OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BAND to update us.

Oh and over and above that is the fact that Festival Republic is probably just posting their own wishful thinking.

They did contact the admin on the biggest fan-forum and confirmed the tour was NOT canceled.

The GNR-camp prolly thought: "Let's tell this guy at mygnr.com and within minutes all the diehard fans will know. And let's tell the festival organizer and they can tell Billboard. Ant that's that!"

Sure it's prolly not the same way other bands would do it. But hey, we've been told what's up many hours ago....

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
DCK wrote:

Timeframe: Ashba reporting that he's with Axl having a blast. Eating breakfast, buying guns.

Source: The source of the Twitter post came from a different source. His posts all came from Twitter for iPhone

This one came from Mobile Web.

Axl have not used his Twitter in a long time, and seemingly he have dropped it all togheter.

Just those three alone should speak volumes. Really.

http://ghostradio.files.wordpress.com/2 … igfoot.jpg

Axl got a new phone since his last post or he posted from a different source. There are a lot of ways to post to twitter - maybe he opened his web browser and sent it that way. No matter what, it doesn't take 48 hours to figure it out.

Read Ron's response again. Don't you find the wording odd?  Ashba making everything sound peachy. A lot of coincidences seem to follow Axl. He must be the unluckiest bastard in the world.

Board footer