You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

Olorin wrote:

I'd bet my boots Rons a gonner. Who knows tho, bit of a stretch but mabye some has been badly hurt or ill... Surely its not the Azoff case?

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Must have been great. DJ and Axl eats breakfast have a good time and then Axl pops up his cell and starts texting..

DJ: Whaddya texting there Ax?
Axl: Uh..nothing.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

drunk texting...always a laugh.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

^LOL!

I notice jarmo has deleted the thread discussing this trifling matter.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I was front row and I can say that it did take the crew a long time to get the stage ready. The crowd got restless pretty quick and were actually throwing shit at the stage. Ron was actually standing by the stage while it was happening, and he was really upset by it. And it was like that for the whole show. Actually he seemed pissed at Axl. He tried joking with him a couple times during the show and Ron wasnt having it. He actually left the stage for 3 or 4 songs after the show started, idk what it was all about but he remained like that for the rest of the show.

Otherwise it was an amazing show. Axl sounded killer, and his performance of Sorry was a highlight. Total emotion. I was so amped when he came out in the leather from '92!!!! Amazing amazing amazing show, as always. Totally worth the drive.

johndivney wrote:

did finck cause a similar reaction complaining about the late starts? maybe '02??

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Robin was seen storming around backstage and punching a wall in frustration at a 2006 Axl latecoming sad

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Instead of the Karma number we should have the number of shows we've had cancelled on us. I'm up to 2, woohoo!

johndivney wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Robin was seen storming around backstage and punching a wall in frustration at a 2006 Axl latecoming sad

cheers, couldn't remember specific's.
these are my very first cancelled GnR shows! i never got round 2 buyin tickets for that merck-planned euro tour before it got canned. i was gonna book accommodation 4 dublin 2moro morning so i'm glad the announcement has come tonight..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Guns N Roses = Epic Fail

Board footer