You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

faldor wrote:
war wrote:

I agree with buzz. Axl is the king of temper tantrums and this is toooo much of a conincidence. he could've been upset about anything but if I had to pick one thing i guess it was related to the late start backlash at the last show???ashba was probably with axl at the time and knew he was just temporarily losing his composure, and so he did all that he could really and tweeted an 'all is well sentiment. now that axl has calmed down the tour is back on.

That does seem quite likely.

Problem is, with how moody Axl can be, what if he changes his mind AGAIN before the UK festivals.  Could we have another no show and ensuing riot like in Philly 2002?

Sky Dog wrote:

still gonna play the guessing game.....again, too funny. Axl is fucking insane. Period. Tour is on. Can we move on now?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Is it not possible that maybe yes it was hacked.

It's from a different source. Axl doesn't seem tech-savvy he was probably shown how to use Twitter on his phone and only uses it that way.

Ashba tweeted that he was out having fun with Axl.

I know with the way the band acts we all want to hate on him but maybe just maybe this one isn't bullshit. If someone wanted to hack Axl's twitter and stir shit they knew this was the best way to do it.

johndivney wrote:
madagas wrote:

still gonna play the guessing game.....again, too funny. Axl is fucking insane. Period. Tour is on. Can we move on now?

whaz good is DCK's wiki link at the top of the page & then the next few posts are people doing exactly what he described.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and "hacked" my own twitter account.

The end.

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I would also bother to update myself personally. I wouldn't call my boss at work, have him call the place I'm renting a keg from and tell them to tell people that everything's ok and nothings canceled. I'd just go ahead and fix my Twitter and update people I cared about.

See how that last part is the super foreign part to Axl?

yea but axl's an asshole. that doesn't mean the tour was cancelled by him.
nobody is saying the damage control was handled well but that doesn't mean the org tweet came from axl. kinda cause/effect trip happening here.

Sky Dog wrote:

just came in my email inbox...no shit.

"What we once called psychopath is now called anti-social personality (acting against society). We have long believed that 'Adult psychopaths have deficits in emotional processing and inhibitory control, engage in morally inappropriate behavior, and generally fail to distinguish moral from conventional violations.

(But new research) results force a rejection...that emotional processes are causally necessary for judgments of moral dilemmas, suggesting instead that psychopaths understand the distinction between right and wrong, but do not care about such knowledge, or the consequences that ensue from their morally inappropriate behavior.

The behavior of psychopaths is, without doubt, morally inappropriate, including murder, molestation, fraud, and arson. Further, clinical analyses show that they present abnormal emotional profiles, as well as problems with inhibitory control, often leading to both reactive and instrumental aggression."

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and "hacked" my own twitter account.

The end.

And people say Axl's a little koko

Board footer