You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It always seemed likely to be a hoax: Rose is not active on Twitter and this is the first post in three months. Rose's other messages were posted via iPhone and this latest tweet was via mobile web. It was also curious that it had the British spelling of "cancelled."

Jesus, Billboard is covering up to. Gentlemen, this seems to go deeper than neither of us ever imagined...

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and "hacked" my own twitter account.

The end.

Not from his i-phone British spelling of cancelled, I'm believing the hack story, at the very most it was a publicity stunt

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Mass attention? Where? Only people talking about it are forum junkies. Just googled it and the only outlet mentioning it is blabbermouth.

Its getting huge attention. The radio stations in every country along the tour trail are talking about the cancellation, informing  people of the situation.

The DJs on the national stations here were following the story all morning keeping would-be concert goers update, they played a few GNR songs too.

Its actually pretty good publicity

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Is it not possible that maybe yes it was hacked.

It's from a different source. Axl doesn't seem tech-savvy he was probably shown how to use Twitter on his phone and only uses it that way.

Ashba tweeted that he was out having fun with Axl.

I know with the way the band acts we all want to hate on him but maybe just maybe this one isn't bullshit. If someone wanted to hack Axl's twitter and stir shit they knew this was the best way to do it.

Other people get their Twitter account hacked and it's never a big deal. It gets resolved in under 20 minutes and life goes on.

Not for Axl & Guns N' Roses though. That's the ridiculous part. If I was throwing a party at my house this weekend and someone hacked my account saying it was canceled, I could get that fixed and update everyone within 20 minutes or so.

I would also bother to update myself personally. I wouldn't call my boss at work, have him call the place I'm renting a keg from and tell them to tell people that everything's ok and nothings canceled. I'd just go ahead and fix my Twitter and update people I cared about.

See how that last part is the super foreign part to Axl?

If your account is hacked, usually the hacker might- oh I dunno- chane the password. Then you gotta mesage Twitter and getting it sorted might take a bit longer than 20 minutes.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

If your account is hacked, usually the hacker might- oh I dunno- chane the password.

14:laugh::laugh:

Stepvhen

Stepvhen wrote:
Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Is it not possible that maybe yes it was hacked.

It's from a different source. Axl doesn't seem tech-savvy he was probably shown how to use Twitter on his phone and only uses it that way.

Ashba tweeted that he was out having fun with Axl.

I know with the way the band acts we all want to hate on him but maybe just maybe this one isn't bullshit. If someone wanted to hack Axl's twitter and stir shit they knew this was the best way to do it.

Other people get their Twitter account hacked and it's never a big deal. It gets resolved in under 20 minutes and life goes on.

Not for Axl & Guns N' Roses though. That's the ridiculous part. If I was throwing a party at my house this weekend and someone hacked my account saying it was canceled, I could get that fixed and update everyone within 20 minutes or so.

I would also bother to update myself personally. I wouldn't call my boss at work, have him call the place I'm renting a keg from and tell them to tell people that everything's ok and nothings canceled. I'd just go ahead and fix my Twitter and update people I cared about.

See how that last part is the super foreign part to Axl?

If your account is hacked, usually the hacker might- oh I dunno- chane the password. Then you gotta mesage Twitter and getting it sorted might take a bit longer than 20 minutes.

There is no way in hell Axl could have done this if he was in a god damn gun shop with Ashba at the time.
People are reading too much into this

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Axl made his own bed. Maybe he is innocent this time (maybe...), but his history and the lot of lies alienated even his last hardcore fans, like Russ and Olorin, and all he's got now is MisterID and DCK. It's not a personal attack against you at all.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

russtcb wrote:

Billboard.com:
A story with the headline "Regardless of Hacked Twitter, Guns N' Roses Assures Fans Tour Is Still On"

Something like this, then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/10986662

Board footer