You are not logged in. Please register or login.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

TheMole wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Then you gotta mesage Twitter and getting it sorted might take a bit longer than 20 minutes.

Uhm, no...
You click on the "lost my password" button, you get sent an e-mail (to the account you used to register with), click on the link in said e-mail, change your password to something new, and you're good to go.

Easy as one-two-three, and as I mentioned before. I did the entire procedure for shits and giggles in under four minutes. Just for the heck of it.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Billboard.com:
A story with the headline "Regardless of Hacked Twitter, Guns N' Roses Assures Fans Tour Is Still On"

Something like this, then?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/10986662

Yeah, something like that, but then at least half a day earlier...

Nice try though, only 18 hours have gone by before a fucked-up version of the telephone game gave us an answer we can have some degree of confidence in.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

If his account was really hacked then how come the cancellation message is still there?  I call BS.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

This whole affair has certainly shed some light on how quickly even the hardcore bunch now wont take anymore of his bullshit without even having the whole story.  I cant imagine what Axl would be thinking if he read some of the posts in the past day or so.  Although the jury is still out on whats really going on..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

seems 2 me like the only people still interested in this thing are the people who're saying they're no longer interested in this band.
the tour isn't cancelled. there's nothing more to say. what IS the big deal?!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

They say technology will rise up and destroy the world.

It will at least destroy GNR, it seems.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:
johndivney wrote:

seems 2 me like the only people still interested in this thing are the people who're saying they're no longer interested in this band.
the tour isn't cancelled. there's nothing more to say. what IS the big deal?!

I'll repost this for you since apparently you missed it:

i really didn't miss. i just fail to see your point. i think you're being irrational. i don't see why this should be the final straw when it's relatively small fry to the shit that has went down previously & actually been axl's fault or the band's fault. just because they didn't inform you in the way you saw fit? they inform the fans & press the way they did last night, we know this from previous form i don't get why you're so shocked n surprised. u know the score.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

2j6066r.jpg

16 19

Board footer