You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

not big on conspiracy theories or if this is even an example of one.
especially when this behavior is par for the course but...........

now would be an excellent time to drop any album that has been rumored to exist.

i've been holding this theory back for a while knowing i'll probably be flamed for it.

lol

i doubt it's the case.
i'm just saying it would be an excellent time to utulize the free publicity.

It would also be a HUGH FU to the media for Axl.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If this shit didn't happen all the time, maybe some would believe it, but it is the sum of all past events that is pushing people to the limits.

No, that's bullshit. The same people who have been saying the same bullshit are still saying the same bullshit they've been saying during every other "incident" that comes along. This twitter thing is just an excuse to say it again. And then of course there's D, who's perspective changes depending on whatever message board he's on at the moment.

But people acting like this is some kind of huge outrage is more than a little of an overreaction, and, tbh, is a bit ridiculous and childish.

Now, if you've had something brewing for a while, like Russ, and this somehow sets you off, that's one thing. But acting like this is a huge deal is just stupid. It's a hacked twitter account. It's happened to a shit load of celebrities. AND IT JUST HAPPENED.

Did he actually post it then turn around and change his mind? Maybe. But acting like he did, for a fact, do it is what's truly bullshit.

All I see are a bunch of people either overreacting or using this incident like they do with every other incident invloving GNR in the last ten years, to insert more of their assumptions and opinions about shit that doesn't really matter.

Yeah, you don't care about GNR anymore or Axl. What's new. That's why you can't stop fucking talking about them.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a  duck it's a duck. The people saying the same "bullshit" every time an incident pops up is because these incidents pop up non stop and it's never Axl's fault. I can't believe you're actually saying those who think this is bullshit are overracting. At what point are you gonna realize Axl and the Gn'R organization piss all over your intelligence. Especially when you're defending the actions. Unreal.   Hilarious that those who are actually seeing this thing for what it is are overreacting yet those who continueally eat it up and swallow the laundry list of excuses dished out are the level headed ones. Ummmm.... ok.  There's a HUGE reason why a lot of us have been saying the same things for years. It's because it's a never ending cycle of pathetic.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Sorry if I missed the point 20 threads ago, but did anyone find out what Rons 'timekeeping' dig was about in that video?  Was it as plain as day and at Axl or what?

Bono

Bono wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I am 99% sure his acct wasn't hacked. That is easily fixed. There is more to the story.

Anyone who doesn't see the writing on the wall is fooling themselves. There were concerns from fans yesterday before that post came out. How soon we forget.

Absolutely. You can easily make a tweet from another phone. You don't need to use your own phone all the time to log on to the internet. I've logged onto facebook and twitter via a friends phone before. Whos' to say Axl didn't get a  new phone. My fucking God if all was good it wouldn't have taken 24 hours to rectify the situation 14 Really people you honestly believe they needed to look into things to see if the tour was really cancelled. one phone call to Axl should've fixed the whole thing within a few minutes but nope it too the Gn'R camp 24 hours to carry out an investigationa s if the whol thing was some fucking breach of a top secret code. It's unreal. It's so obvious the writting is on the wall. It took them 24 hours to figure out if the tour was still on? No fucking way. It took them 24 hours to calm Axl down and have him agree to do the shows. 

IF, IF this was done to create buzz how incredibly soft and predictable is Axl Rose. If this was a publicity stunt he's the joke of the industry. He may already be.

gnfnraxl wrote:

Not to be an asshole but GNR were on tour?

14  Fantastic!

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

So Bono, is it true about U2 providing the music to the Spiderman musical

Bono

Bono wrote:
mickronson wrote:

So Bono, is it true about U2 providing the music to the Spiderman musical

14  Yes that is true. The Edge and Bono wrote all the music for it. I don't think Larry and Adam had any part in the writting.

*Please note that as usual it was not me who mentioned U2 first 16

mickronson

mickronson wrote:

I just thought we all needed a U2 timeout.  I cant see how this spiderman will work as a musical... but then I wondered how Queen would work, and it rocked my fuckin socks

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

seems bumble was pissed because nobody  informed the crowd about the delay, said as much on his facebook

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Bumble doesn't deserve this.  Fortus seems like another really good guy that if it wasn't for money probably would have been long gone too.  They both seem so down to earth.  DJ?  Well, he loves the attention, so he can have this shit.

Board footer