You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

tejastech08 wrote:

The only bigger joke than Axl Rose is this thread. 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

The only bigger joke than Axl Rose is this thread. 16

Very true.  Well played.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Bono wrote:
rocker91 wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the gnr show at the ralley in sturgis was fn amazing. That wait was not fun but there was problems. At about 11:45 There were people scrambling all around the speaker and up in the air around some of the video equipment. When the croud seen that they seem to mellow out. At 12:45 there were some ppl that left but it really was only the ones that arrived on shuttle. By the time the show started, the placed was still packed. Axl took stage at 12:50 and when he did the place erupted. and he rocked the house for over 2hrs that was twice as long as most headliners throughout the week. Leaving the show and the next day ppl were raving about how good axl sound and what a performer he was.. In closing that was the first time I have ever seen guns live and not only was it the best show i have ever seen but i realized how guns got so famous..Axl Rose

Ummmmm....  first and only post on this site and it's nothing but praise and admiration and it comes off as total spin and damagae control. Yeah ok. roll

Fucking hell!! The nerve of some people!!

Imagine coming to a site dedicated to GNR and posting a positive feedback on the latest gig!

Who the hell does this guy think he is....

Del James, is that you??!!

Excuse me while I go add an extra layer of tinfoil on my hat!!  18

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

No the most ridiculous thing EVER is you trying to say those of us who see things opposite of you are conjuring up "unrealstic theories. My god.  Unrealistic theories?  What in the world of Guns N' Roses is unrealistic? Where have you been the past decade. Seriously give your head a  shake. The fact that you think some of us sit at home and try our damndest to come up witt these theories is so f-ing laughble.

This is you (after agreeing that it's 99% sure Axl did it himself) cooking up a superb theory how Axl bought a new phone sometime between shopping for guns with Ashba. Oh wait, maybe he bought it in the same store. Yes, we're on to you now Axl.

Absolutely. You can easily make a tweet from another phone. You don't need to use your own phone all the time to log on to the internet. I've logged onto facebook and twitter via a friends phone before. Whos' to say Axl didn't get a  new phone.

What you can't pull into your head is that your theory is way less plausible than the obvious fact. The account was hacked. Occam's razor. It actually helps.

Where have I been in the past decade? Laughable. Just because I don't think Axl suddenly bought a new phone and decided to use the English word of "cancellation" doesn't mean I don't know what GNR has going on.

I just look what's on my plate first before I start eating.

johndivney wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Truth = beating a dead horse

really? this reads to me like speculation, not truth:

Bono wrote:

Oh my god. Are you serious?  IF this was done intentionally to create buzz like some had suggested then it's fucking soft. Gn'R/Axl never ahd to conjur up ways to build buzz so if this is what he's lowered himself to it's hilarious and it's so not "Rock n' Roll" Axl Rose follows his own patterns to a tee and it's to the point that it makes you think he's maped it out. Basically if they did this on purpose it's sucha  sad joke that Axl's badass image is scripted. If you can't understand that I can't help ya.

Bono wrote:

it's just the standard predictable Axl fucking up always.

& then there's this constant declaration:

Bono wrote:

What's funny is I don't care at all.

Bono wrote:

When your schtick becomes old people move on and that's what's happen.

now i actually agree with a lot of what you guys say:

Bono wrote:

He's become boring and predictable.

Axlin08 wrote:

All of you guys, even the ones who still go out to shows, deserve better than what you get. Your underappreciated, and underloved.

BUT the bitching and naysaying is even more boring and predictable than the setlists.
all this blame & speculation placed @ axl's door, this time, is out of proportion to what has ACTUALLY went down. & people just will not let it go until they've hammered home their speculative points of view trying to alienate everybody against a band they love for no real reason other than they've got five minutes to kill..
godforbid there was an internet or GnR msgboards back in '92..

DCK

DCK wrote:

BUT the bitching and naysaying is even more boring and predictable than the setlists.
all this blame & speculation placed @ axl's door, this time, is out of proportion to what has ACTUALLY went down. & people just will not let it go until they've hammered home their speculative points of view trying to alienate everybody against a band they love for no real reason other than they've got five minutes to kill..
godforbid there was an internet or GnR msgboards back in '92..

I've taken the liberty to bold out a word I found which I liked concerning THIS deal. Not things in the past, not things in the future, but this rediculous Twitter incident. Good post man.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK

DCK wrote:

I'm honestly lost -me of all people- as to where this blind faith in GN'Rs good intention can still come from these days.

If you think there are such a thing as blind faith in GNR on this board, you are obviously lost yes.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the only faith i have is that things will remain mostly the same, as they always have...any changes that occur will do so at a slow pace....its all baby steps... but regardless of the sentiments on this board the tour so far really has gone quite smoothly aside from a couple hicups in south america

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Based on this thread, the blind faith goes the other direction.

Board footer