You are not logged in. Please register or login.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

Re: World Tour Cancelled?

justbill wrote:

Haha, this may require at least two more separate posts/threads.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

Are you fucking kidding? Did his twitter get hacked or what? That has happened to celebrities before, but with Axl, this seems somewhat believable. But why?

So frustrating.

I wish it wasn't so believable and we could all say, "obviously someone hacked into his account".  Unfortunately it just seems to make sense that he'd make a comment like that at this time.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
faldor wrote:

What an exciting time to be a GNR fan.  Now we sit and wait for an explanation.  How long will that take, you think?  I'm sure Axl is prepping a press release as we speak.  Right?

Ummm...half past never O'clock.

johndivney wrote:

his twitter wasn't hacked. bumble's confirmed the cancellation & said nobody has left the band.
edit - maybe not..

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

This is the latest from Admin who administrates on MyGnr, and has access to both Axl and Beta.

6:15PM Sunday August 15th

Got a call form the GNR camp, according to them no dates are cancelled.

They said there was a password issue with Axl's twitter and are looking into getting this fixed and removing the message.

As for the previous post's content. There was absolutely no mention about bumblefoot having left the band.

Manets
 Rep: 9 

Manets wrote:

AXL'S TWITTER WAS INDEED HACKED!
wow.png

faldor

faldor wrote:

Maybe Axl's password was "Slash" and someone just figured that out.

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:
Manets wrote:

I kinda doubt the Twitter was actually hacked. Perhaps he was throwing a fit, and sent that message, then later calmed down. And now he's preparing a short message to post for later. 16

faldor

faldor wrote:
Manets wrote:

Uh oh, another lawsuit. 

I still don't know if I buy it.  More likely Axl made the tweet and they're trying to talk him down now.  If someone actually hacked into his account they could've done a lot more harm.  Maybe that's the beauty of it though, keep it short and sweet and ultimately believable.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Axls password = "slashiscancer"

Board footer