You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Win 2 Tickets & Aftershow Passes to GNR at Sydney Telstra 500!

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

SYDNEY CONTEST VID: a brave soul singin' There Was A Time backwards - all dressed up too! Ha!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Another great peformance...love the out fit and the guitar hero guitar!! smile

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

So when we seeing your entry Monkey?

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:

^ Unfortunately while i was planning to go to the sydney show, I can't make it up there afterall due to some issues with my family on that date.

I am however driving 771km to the adeliade GNR/Korn gig to make up for it!

So fucking pumped for this tour.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

Funny stuff! 16

The cool thing about setting these kinds of rules for the contest, is you get 100% fans that are dying to win!

jamester

jamester wrote:

I think its awesome! haha no way i would have posted that vid. but its nice to see the fans into it! 

Monkey! again such a lucky gnr/slash fan you are this year. Please bring us back a review and a few pix.

monkeychow

monkeychow wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Monkey! again such a lucky gnr/slash fan you are this year. Please bring us back a review and a few pix.

I know I've had such an amazing year! Just this year I saw Ac/Dc 3 times, Slash 3 times one of which was that MTV thing that blew my mind, also Metallica, and I have tickets to Megadeth in December. I can't tell you how grateful I feel to have had a chance to see so many amazing things all at once. I'm nearly bankrupt now but I've had the time of my life!!!

I'm so excited about this upcomming GNR show. I was bummed initally to be missing the sydney one cos I was looking forward to saying hello to Metalalex and some of the GNR fans I met last time I was up that way, but I'm still hanging for adeliade, as i've never been there, and indeed i've never driven 771kms haha...and i think GNR/Korn will be a pretty awesome show.

I'll definately post a review, and some pics if I can get any - I'm not sure what GNR's camera policy is these days but they seem more relaxed about it than in the 1990s. But if I'm allowed photos then I'll snap some off for sure!

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

More SYDNEY CONTEST vids - singing @gunsnroses songs backwards! Ryan: http://tinyurl.com/25b2mg9 Sean: http://tinyurl.com/246m2la 4 minutes ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

1 day left for the Sydney contest! Thanks for all the great videos! Ryan, Sven, Chris, Sean, Maria, and... PiSstaker, lol, you nut!!! 5 minutes ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

There are a coupla videos of soup and happy anniversary song on bumbles facebook.

Bumblefoot commented on Thomas Stewart's video.
SYDNEY CONTEST VIDEO: Soup ft. Anniversary Song [HQ]
Hey Bumblefoot, here's my Sydney contest entry, and my version of how to ruin your perfectly good $200 suit jacket. Was pretty good fun... Embarrassing and sticky. What more could you want?... Haha!
Length: 1:11

There are a coupla videos of soup and happy anniversary song on bumbles facebook.

Board footer