You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Black Knight

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

God damn, polluxlm, won't you give it a rest already. Jesus H. Christ, I mean, Britney's snatch is certainly good enough for me. Lol! 20

On a non-joke note, this is really interesting and I'm gonna try to do some research on it.

I'm sure Britney's pussy has pleased a lot of guys, perhaps even at the same time 18:haha:

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Black Knight

polluxlm wrote:
sic. wrote:

The basic blurb was that in 1957, an unknown satellite was detected shadowing the Sputnik I craft. It was in a polar orbit, something that neither the Americans or Soviets were capable of at the time. There was a statement that ham radio operaters pickd up radio transmissions that were "decoded" (whatever that means) as being a star map that indicated the craft originated from Epsilon Bootes 13,000 years before. This object was dubbed "The Black Knight."

I too have always wondered how these signals are decoded. I know Nicolai Tesla also claimed to have received signals from space. Strange part of course is that SETI has never reported such things. Then again, space is kinda big 16

Edit: SETI has in fact received signals too. I remember seeing a documentary about the search for extraterrestrial life where some SETI guy mentioned a couple of events.

The first article I linked to stated polar orbits were impossible in 1960, which is flat out wrong, as I've discovered.

True, but we're talking 15 tons here. The first Sputnik and Apollo projects were a mere 100 kilos. Why would anyone launch a secret satellite in a race that was all about PR anyway?

Also, Keel's book mentioning the subejct was apparently first published in 1988, long after Dick had died and Lunan had released his analysis of the 1920's event. Ample time for Keel to purposely or accidentally merge many stories together.

Sure, he could have merged them, but those 3 events are not mutually exclusive.

I found some additional information too:

Three years later, Gordon Cooper was launched into space for a 22 orbit mission. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green shape ahead of his capsule, and heading in his direction. It's said that the Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported this too was also able to pick it up on radar traveling in an east-to-west orbit. This event was reported by NBC, but reporters were forbidden to ask Cooper about the event on his landing. The official explanation is that an electrical malfunction in the capsule had caused high levels of carbon dioxide, which induced hallucinations.

I'd say that pretty much verifies it.

Board footer