You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: x-GUNS N' ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER Schedules Tempe In-Store - Jan. 6

jamester wrote:

Former GUNS N' ROSES and current ADLER'S APPETITE drummer Steven Adler will make an in-store appearance at Naked Dave's Music in Tempe, Arizona on Friday, January 28 between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.

Naked Dave's Music
2155 E. University Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Tel. #: 480-820-0882

ADLER'S APPETITE last month released two new singles — "Stardog" and "Fading" — via iTunes and other online music stores.

ADLER'S APPETITE entered the studio in November to begin recording its new album with CINDERELLA drummer Fred Coury producing.

"I am really proud of the new songs," says Adler. "Fred did a great job on these tracks, we are really looking forward to playing this stuff live!"

"We are really happy with the way these songs came out," adds ADLER'S APPETITE guitarist Alex Grossi (also of QUIET RIOT). "I think people who liked [previous single] 'Alive' are really going to dig 'Stardog' and the song 'Fading' shows a mellower side of the band's songwriting, I cannot wait to finish up the entire record."

A radio edit of the last ADLER'S APPETITE single, "Alive", was released on July 29 in conjunction with Adler's tell-all autobiography, "My Appetite for Destruction: Sex, and Drugs, and Guns N' Roses".

ADLER'S APPETITE will kick off an extensive European tour on February 3 in Rome, Italy.

ADLER'S APPETITE's current lineup is rounded out by guitarist Michael Thomas (FASTER PUSSYCAT), bassist Chip Z'nuff (ENUFF Z'NUFF) and vocalist Rick Stitch (LADYJACK).

For more information, visit www.adlersappetiteonline.com.
adlerarizona.jpg

Board footer