You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Listen to the fascist sing...

polluxlm wrote:

More stories coming in...

Unfortunately this is common these days. We had two employees of us (we are in the property market) detained while travleing through JFK.

First this happened in 2005 when a colleague of us was flying to Mexico City and had to change planes in JFK. So he never actually had to enter the states, he was only in the international transit area. He was screened and then put into detention. He is a Sikh and so he wears his turban. He was captured and held hostage without charges or warrant for 12 days. US Homeland Security never bothered to inform us, his family or any reprentative of the United Kingdom, England or the Commonwealth. He wasnät allowed to make phone calls, he had his hair cut or better it was shaven of to the bare skin. For a Sikh the hair is holy and he isn't allowed to cut it, ever. After 10 days we had eye witnesses of his arrest in the transit area and were able to file an official diplomatic action against the US in London. It took 2 more days to even locate him, he was in a Federal prison in Connecticut, solitary confinement. They kept him alone in a dark cell in 3 different prisons, 3 in the last one. he was allowed one meal per day. And the guard in connecticut said to him "If i were you, don't drink, thats the fastest way out of here for you". He NEVER received an official apology. Reason: Enemy Combatants have no rights. Nice

Second happened this year, another employee of us was captured in JFK while entering NYC for a business meeting. She was taken hostage at the immigration screening, she had been to the US before in 2006. She is UK citizen and muslim, she is actually a scot from Glasgow. Anyway she is of palastenian origin. She was held hostage for 14 days in a prison in New Jersey, nobody was informed about her imprisonment, she was denied any phonecalls and rights. She was strip searched by 2 men. Multiple times. She had her hair shaven for "hygiene concerns". She was kept awake for at least 2 days (she saw the sun rise three times outside". She was denied food or drink for 3 days. She was told that she would be transferred to Guantanamo Bay where they know "how to deal with your kind". It took us 10 days after her imprisonment to visit her the first time. She was brought back to the UK in an orange prison jumpsuit and completely chained, after an 8 hour flight, needless to say without food and drink, guarded by 4 federal marshals. She has no criminal record, has 3 children and is married to a lad from Bristol. Her husband is a protestant. She hasn't visited a mosque in 12 years she told me.

Our company has withdrawn from the US market completely. All staff is advised to choose travel routes that avoid the US and US air carriers.

We closed our branches in NY, San Francisco and Houston and laid off 180 people in staff plus subcontractors (maintenance etc).

Currently i'd recommend to everybody who is not a caucasian white reborn christ to avoid the US at all cost.

Sorry, just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. Lets get our governments to cooperate in this matter.

Land of the free.... my ass.

Gerard MacGinty

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

polluxlm wrote:

I have never claimed such a thing. You're welcome to prove me wrong.

And even if I did, that has no relevance what so ever to this discussion.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=49413.0

While I must admit you were only the 2nd poster in the thread, not the originator, you made it blatantly clear you bought into it hook line and sinker.  I apologize for blaming all conspiracy theories on the forum community on you, but my point and argument is still valid.

Edit:  just in case you miss this post: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … msg1010510

Randall Flagg

polluxlm wrote:

More stories coming in...

Unfortunately this is common these days. We had two employees of us (we are in the property market) detained while travleing through JFK.

First this happened in 2005 when a colleague of us was flying to Mexico City and had to change planes in JFK. So he never actually had to enter the states, he was only in the international transit area. He was screened and then put into detention. He is a Sikh and so he wears his turban. He was captured and held hostage without charges or warrant for 12 days. US Homeland Security never bothered to inform us, his family or any reprentative of the United Kingdom, England or the Commonwealth. He wasnät allowed to make phone calls, he had his hair cut or better it was shaven of to the bare skin. For a Sikh the hair is holy and he isn't allowed to cut it, ever. After 10 days we had eye witnesses of his arrest in the transit area and were able to file an official diplomatic action against the US in London. It took 2 more days to even locate him, he was in a Federal prison in Connecticut, solitary confinement. They kept him alone in a dark cell in 3 different prisons, 3 in the last one. he was allowed one meal per day. And the guard in connecticut said to him "If i were you, don't drink, thats the fastest way out of here for you". He NEVER received an official apology. Reason: Enemy Combatants have no rights. Nice

Second happened this year, another employee of us was captured in JFK while entering NYC for a business meeting. She was taken hostage at the immigration screening, she had been to the US before in 2006. She is UK citizen and muslim, she is actually a scot from Glasgow. Anyway she is of palastenian origin. She was held hostage for 14 days in a prison in New Jersey, nobody was informed about her imprisonment, she was denied any phonecalls and rights. She was strip searched by 2 men. Multiple times. She had her hair shaven for "hygiene concerns". She was kept awake for at least 2 days (she saw the sun rise three times outside". She was denied food or drink for 3 days. She was told that she would be transferred to Guantanamo Bay where they know "how to deal with your kind". It took us 10 days after her imprisonment to visit her the first time. She was brought back to the UK in an orange prison jumpsuit and completely chained, after an 8 hour flight, needless to say without food and drink, guarded by 4 federal marshals. She has no criminal record, has 3 children and is married to a lad from Bristol. Her husband is a protestant. She hasn't visited a mosque in 12 years she told me.

Our company has withdrawn from the US market completely. All staff is advised to choose travel routes that avoid the US and US air carriers.

We closed our branches in NY, San Francisco and Houston and laid off 180 people in staff plus subcontractors (maintenance etc).

Currently i'd recommend to everybody who is not a caucasian white reborn christ to avoid the US at all cost.

Sorry, just wanted to tell you that you aren't alone. Lets get our governments to cooperate in this matter.

Land of the free.... my ass.

Gerard MacGinty

I don't buy it.  People want attention and love to make up stories.  There is no proof that this occured ( at least they haven't provided any).  If you choose to believe this drivel simply because it fits your ideology, by all means.  But don't look down at other who require proof for outrageous and highly unlikely claims.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

I have never claimed such a thing. You're welcome to prove me wrong.

And even if I did, that has no relevance what so ever to this discussion.

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … ic=49413.0

While I must admit you were only the 2nd poster in the thread, not the originator, you made it blatantly clear you bought into it hook line and sinker.

Ok...so how does this:

Student: Was the bomb exploded at Alamogordo during the Manhattan
Project the first one to be detonated?
Dr. Oppenheimer: Well -- yes. In modern times, of course.

translate to:

Polluxm is well known for outrageous claims.  Claiming that the Masons have destroyed civilization multiple times to make us start from scratch and that we come from mars immediately comes to mind.

I apologize for blaming all conspiracy theories on the forum community on you, but my point and argument is still valid.

Clearly, it is not. And I say again, the relevance to this discussion is...?

Edit:  just in case you miss this post: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … msg1010510

Yes, that one. For those who don't want to bother clicking the link let me recap what it says:

Perhaps Mr. Crazy can explain the overwhelming randomness of these impacts.

Why so many near the coastlines?

Why the majority in present USA, Australia and the area around Scandinavia and Russia?

Why do some come in sequence, like pearls on a string?

Which brings us back to

polluxlm wrote:

the relevance to this discussion is...?

Let me explain to you what you just did, in case you don't understand:

-You referred to one outrageous conspiracy theory
-You claimed I was supporting it
-When I asked you to prove that claim you referred me to 2 of my posts which in no way what so ever contained any such claim.

But somehow your argument still stands?

And in case you missed it the third time:

polluxlm wrote:

the relevance to this discussion is...?

Now, I'll be nice so you don't mix it up in the future.

This is what I do believe:

-I do believe aliens visited us approx. 10-50 thousand years ago.
-I believe the modern human race are the result of these aliens doing genetical engineering on pre-historic man.
-I believe in state sponsored terrorism.
-I believe our modern democratic systems are a joke.
-I believe there is some sort of group, human or not, whom conspire against us.
-I believe the media are the corrupt servants of the elite, acting against the public interest.
-I believe it is attempted to transform the world into a fascist world government where we the people will be mere slaves serving our 'masters'.
-I believe we are being deceived by this 'elite', in some way or the other, in nearly all aspects of our life.
-I believe certain groups, such as the Freemasons, are, willingly or unwillingly, tools that aid this group in reaching their goals.

There may be more, but those are the definites.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't buy it.  People want attention and love to make up stories.  There is no proof that this occured ( at least they haven't provided any).  If you choose to believe this drivel simply because it fits your ideology, by all means.  But don't look down at other who require proof for outrageous and highly unlikely claims.

Here we go again?

You don't believe it? No problem. I don't expect you to.

But I am interested in knowing why you feel the need to condescend me for something you read on a messageboard. And while I'll admit I have a couple of times in the past appeared arrogant, and that is only after I've been subjected to the tactics you're employing here, towards those who don't share my beliefs, you will in the vast majority of cases find that I treat people with respect irregardless of their beliefs. If however, and that is only sometimes, I experience people attacking my person I will respond in the appropriate matter.

But I don't think I really have to tell anyone that. Most of us can see what's going on here.

Randall Flagg

You assert that these stories are true.  You provide these stories as proof of your above stated outlook on the world.  I think if we are attempting to have an intelligent discourse, information that passes the common sense test and has factual basis should be the material used in such a debate.  You're taking a story posted by someone on a message board as proof that there are people being dragged from airports and shaven with out any just cause.  I could post a similar story even though it is patently false.  I'm not trying to be abrasive or insulting.  You claim to be an intellectual and educated, yet use arguments that if presented in an academic environment would result in you failing the course.  Surely you can see my argument here.

Edit:  I'm a Free mason and I take issue with your claim.  Nothing Masonry does has any impact on the world.  Members of my family our 33rd degree Masons and one was the previous head of the York Rite.  The secret of Masonry is that it makes good men better men; it is a fraternity focused on morality.  Actually speaking to a Mason would probably provide you with a better understanding than speaking with someone who has never seen a lodge, let alone be one.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You assert that these stories are true. You provide these stories as proof of your above stated outlook on the world.

These stories are part of my reasoning for my outlook on the world.

I think if we are attempting to have an intelligent discourse, information that passes the common sense test and has factual basis should be the material used in such a debate.

You're taking a story posted by someone on a message board as proof that there are people being dragged from airports and shaven with out any just cause.  I could post that a similar story even though it is patently false.  I'm not trying to be abrasive or insulting.  You claim to be an intellectual and educated, yet use arguments that if presented in an academic environment would result in you failing the course.  Surely you can see my argument here.

Yes, I do assert that these stories are true because I've heard them so many times. If you want to talk about academic factual proof how about we begin with the 95% release rate of terror suspects. How about we take a look at those who have been held at Guantanamo for years then released without charges. How about we take a look at the law that actually permits these types of incidents to happen.

And I don't claim to be either intellectual or educated, that is your assertion.

Oh yes, I see your argument. You're attempting to discredit my person as to lend credence to your arguments. Honestly I think that's a hell of a cheap way to have a debate. All you've done in this thread is point fingers, call names and question people's mental state.

Perhaps if you showed any interest at all in having a respectful tone I might take a look at a few of my books to provide you sources, or dig up old links from various sites. But why the hell bother when I know you'll just look for another way to throw insults, all the while completely ignoring the arguments presented.

I think we're done here. If any mod wants to close this thread feel free to.

Board footer