You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: Bullet for my Valentine singer says Axl Rose is stuck in 1992

Abbey_Road wrote:

I don't know, something to talk about I guess

Q: And how was touring with GUNS N' ROSES?

Moose: That was more like a circus (laughs).

Q: What's Axl Rose like?

Moose: We never met him in person. He's stuck in 1992 or something.
Kinda funney how all the opening bands for Guns say they have never met Axl in person

http://chinesedemocracy.com/forum/index … 359.0.html

classy.  first he says he never met him and then he insults him like he does.    those guys have NOTHING on GnR and never will.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:

classy.  first he says he never met him and then he insults him like he does.    those guys have NOTHING on GnR and never will.

I guess he means that Axl is acting like he'd be the same huge rock star he used to be.

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess he means that Axl is acting like he'd be the same huge rock star he used to be.

Axl has the legacy behind him.  So in essence he most certianly is a huge rockstar.   How can one argue that.   He isn't Jani Lane or Bret Michaels, he is Axl Rose and that name alone holds alot of clout.  When he comes out on that stage and you look up at him, it's amazing.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

They have nothing on the original band or Axl Rose.  They can easily compete with the resumes of the rest of the band.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

What an asshole. He's not stuck in 1992. Maybe 1993, but not 92.

buzzsaw wrote:

They have nothing on the original band or Axl Rose.  They can easily compete with the resumes of the rest of the band.

not really sure why you're making it an old vs. new thing, I just meant GnR in general, 1985 to the present.

but anyways, I think thats pretty fuckd up of BFMV to talk shit like this when they should be kissing Axl's ass for giving them the opportunity to open those shows.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Either way, Bullet for my Valentine sucks and their talentless singer is a big reason why. I wouldn't want Axl near him. Axl might catch suckiness from him.

Communist China wrote:

Either way, Bullet for my Valentine sucks and their talentless singer is a big reason why. I wouldn't want Axl near him. Axl might catch suckiness from him.

their new single is soooo bad.  i heard it on the radio the other day and I had to change it. :sick:

sounds like they are just bitter they didn't get to meet him. 13

Board footer