You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Going back to Las Vegas in a few weeks! (AGAIN!)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
russtcb wrote:

This will be my 5th time there and it's just plain my favorite place on Earth. There's been a lot torn down and a lot put up since I was there about 3 years ago so it should be new again.

Check out Green Valley Ranch this time, I've always won money there, it's really nice and about 10-15 minutes from the Strip. If you have an extra time, drive out to Mt. Charleston or Redrocks too. There is so much more to LV than just the Strip.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I saw that post on fb buzz. It would've been pretty cool with end up in Vegas at the same time.

I'm super looking forward to it. I didn't get there 4 times, but I did do 3 in one year once, it was awesome. I'm going in January for CES but I'll be working the whole time, so I wanted to do this one now so I can have fun in the city.

I usually don't like weekend trips but this is how it worked out best for the 6 people going and their schedules, so we'll be alright. In other news, this is the bullshit Stacey is doing:

Holy fuckin' ball sauce!!!!!

First of all, if you've been up to the top of that thing, you already know that it's a little nerve racking. Second is that they must have you sign your life away before you jump off that thing, the liability waiver must be a mile long! Finally, I'd shit my PANTS doing that, no way!!!

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I'd love to go to Vegas, one day I'll get there, hopefully before I get too old to enjoy it properly...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I just dont see the appeal of Las Vegas, whats so good about it?

A guy I kinda know goes all the time with his family, and get this, his wife and his 15 year old daughter both got "I Love Las Vegas" tatoos.

I cant get my head around the many levels of stupidity right there roll

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

A guy I kinda know goes all the time with his family, and get this, his wife and his 15 year old daughter both got "I Love Las Vegas" tatoos.

Yeah that is pretty slutty.

I know alot of people who've went out to Vegas who are the dumbest mother fuckers i've ever met. I hope that's not a general consensus of the city.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Are they British? It will just makes it even more horrible.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Oh aye, as Scottish as shortbread and haggis.

Ghastly isnt it?

Board footer