You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Ron Thal Survives Potentially Fatal Car Crash

Neemo wrote:

geez from his tweets back when it happened it sounded like he wasnt too beat up

i would also like to offer best wishes and a speedy recovery

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

It's never that simple.

I walked out of my last accident bleeding in random places, only after I made sure I had no broken bones to mind for. The body restabilizes itself and starts to look for anomalies, which need to be taken care of. Hence the lesser pains/aches/etc generally come within a day or so.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Yeah, those were the comments I spoke about, and they are disgusting.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Some people at the NME boards and other places seem chronically disconnected from real life.

Tis sad.

However, the fact that we can pride ourselves for having some common courtesy which other parties like some NME punters don't have, says a few frightful things about the internet in general.

Sometimes, it's better to log off and leave the internet to its own devices. I'm fairly sure it can handle it.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont even read comments on those types of pages anymore, youtube is the worst. I can only picture snotty nosed kids typing that kind of nonsense and thinking they are brilliant.

On topic, I never realised Ron was hurt so bad either, his first messages sounded like it was just a bump. My best wishes to him and I hope its a speedy recovery!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i just can't understand the mindset of some of these people.

Like wishing Axl harm because he didn't make AFD2? wtf. I'll spend my life being grateful for the impact AFD1 had on me. I read shit like that and I start to understand how the band can get quite defensive with the "I dont owe you" type talk. Clearly some people just have fucked up expectations and no conception that stars are human beings with real lives%2

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And the scary thing is most of those same assholes wishing Axl death for no AFD II, most of them would just download it illegally on Pirate Bay and talk about how much it sucks.

Welcome to the next generation folks. May God have mercy on all our souls when we finally have to deal with these EPIC lightweights in the work force and society. They wouldn't know how to tie their fucking shoe if they didn't download an App to their iPhone to tell 'em.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And the scary thing is most of those same assholes wishing Axl death for no AFD II, most of them would just download it illegally on Pirate Bay and talk about how much it sucks.

Welcome to the next generation folks. May God have mercy on all our souls when we finally have to deal with these EPIC lightweights in the work force and society. They wouldn't know how to tie their fucking shoe if they didn't download an App to their iPhone to tell 'em.

Oh I deal with them already, but they are less of a force that you might think. They are just much more loud than what they used to be.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Most of those people on those types of sites are losers and are desperate for attention.

That accident was nasty looking. I'm glad Ron's okay. smile

Board footer