You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: My will to share a old album

Sky Dog wrote:

blame Axl

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

[youtube]d1mtC0EZbx8&feature=related[/youtube]

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

It's threads like these that make me wish I still tripped balls.

Oh btw if he leaks that album I will leak the duet album Axl made with Teddy Zigzag.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Don't do it.  I am going to use my copy of that album to trade for the Axl/Weird Al polka album that's rumored to be out there.  Apparently Axl was going through a phase on polka music being the next big thing and wanted to be ahead of a trend for once.

Come on...I couldn't make something like this up.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I'm still sitting on the Axl/Pink version of Total Eclipse of the Heart. Can't share it just yet.

big_smile

That was one of those rumours I went for cos I WANT it to be true...everytime I hear that song on the radio now I imagine how cool it would be with Axl.

Of course the story was he was only on backing I think - but a full Axl version would kick ass - I don't care what anyone says!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've got the Axl/Fergie demo of this song. But i'll only release it for a box of cake doughnuts and an hour with Bonnie Tyler.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Don't do it.  I am going to use my copy of that album to trade for the Axl/Weird Al polka album that's rumored to be out there.  Apparently Axl was going through a phase on polka music being the next big thing and wanted to be ahead of a trend for once.

Come on...I couldn't make something like this up.

Yeah, some of the polka-influenced music is used in Catcher and Shackler's. If you use high-quality headphones, you can hear it in the background.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

tumblr_lj7id3C4FM1qa8sljo1_500.jpg

Board footer