You are not logged in. Please register or login.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Re: My will to share a old album

Soon or later GNR will be in Forum Mundo Imperial, Im ready to go, so if somebody request to talk with Guerrero Universal Regional Manager (Like Michael Scott) I will share a USB with 2000 Intentions album.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

I must be a dumbass as I don't know what this message means but it looks interesting...

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't get it either.

From what I gather Forum Mundo Imperial is a stadium in Mexico.

Guerrero is a state in Mexico.

Michael Scott is a fictional regional mannager on the TV series the office.

So I think he's saying if someone can get him a meeting with whoever the regional chief of universal music group in latin america is he will leak a version of chinese democracy that predates the offical release by 8 years.

Or more likely when GNR tour that stadium is someone from the label hooks him up with seats he will share leaks or something????

Sounds more like you'd get a meeting with the police than UMG to me on those terms...but maybe I've lost the plot.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

I thought that I'd be used to threads like this during the wait for Chinese, but goddammit this got me excited again like the good ol' days!

2008 Intentions, are you serious?

Lomax wrote:

I'll allow you the honor of blowing me in exchange for 20 second long samples. They MUST have new axl vocal lines on them so I know they're legit bro

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Soon or later GNR will be in Forum Mundo Imperial, Im ready to go, so if somebody request to talk with Guerrero Universal Regional Manager (Like Michael Scott) I will share a USB with 2000 Intentions album.

Sounds great. Send the USB first and I'll hook you up.

I'm cereal.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yes, send me the USB and I'll put in the request. But I'll need to know the songs are real of course. Upload it to mediafire, or megaupload first. Then we have a deal.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Cramer wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Sounds great. Send the USB first and I'll hook you up.

I'm cereal.

2008 Intentions wrote:

Hello sir, I am in fact the regional manager for Universal in Latin America. Yes I speak English, because let's face it, Spanish is lame and nobody can understand it.

What questions can I answer for you?

And unlike this poster, I am SUPER SERIAL!

AlGoreSP.jpg

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

more lost than ever now..

Board footer