You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 2011-12 Guns n Roses Tour

Neemo wrote:

Cinci...thanks jamester big_smile

@ Saikin...last time they toured the west coast it didnt really go over...maybe they will end the US tour coming down the west coast?

Seattle, Sanfran, LA...they are still supposed to announce 7 dates so...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

these were 6 western states venues from that rumored tour stops list that circulated a while back

May 20 - Seattle, WA - KeyArena
May 22 - Portland, OR - Rose Garden Arena
May 23 - Boise, ID - Taco Bell Arena
May 25 - Salt Lake City, UT - Energy Solutions Arena
Jun 03 - Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
Jun 05 - Los Angeles, CA - Nokia Theatre

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Cinci...thanks jamester big_smile

@ Saikin...last time they toured the west coast it didnt really go over...maybe they will end the US tour coming down the west coast?

Seattle, Sanfran, LA...they are still supposed to announce 7 dates so...

Come hell or high water, I'm going to a show in California.

Ali

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:
war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think they're over booking again like in 2006. Not to be a dick, but I think some of those get cancelled.

America is interested, but not THAT interested. Not without a new single or album to promote.

remember guys...this tour is on azoff.

remember the settlement?

just spoke to my Live Nation buddy here in the ATL, as of today, there is only 6000 tickets sold for the Nov 2nd Atlanta show.

Yeah, I keep checking LN for tickets for the Hartford show I'm going to just to see how things are going.  Doesn't look too great.  You can still buy 35 tickets TOGETHER, both Pit and seats.  Granted the seats are in the back and towards the side and no REALLY good seats are available in pairs, but the fact you can get 35 in a row doesn't seem like a good sign to me.

A little press push might help from Axl and the boys. 16  Yeah, don't see that happening.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Neemo wrote:

these were 6 western states venues from that rumored tour stops list that circulated a while back

May 20 - Seattle, WA - KeyArena
May 22 - Portland, OR - Rose Garden Arena
May 23 - Boise, ID - Taco Bell Arena
May 25 - Salt Lake City, UT - Energy Solutions Arena
Jun 03 - Phoenix, AZ - Comerica Theatre
Jun 05 - Los Angeles, CA - Nokia Theatre

Salt Lake City...holy shit. I saw the original Guns there for the UYI tour.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Btw, I finally did get a ticket for the Orlando show.

'bout time slack ass.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually me waiting worked out perfectly. It must've been meant to be. 'Cause because I waited for just the right time, I was able to score a seat not too far removed from the stage, with a little more than a week to go to the concert.

Pretty damn slick if you ask me.

russtcb wrote:

Cheers!

I think I tweeted this to you, but if you have any remote interest in sending updates, I can PM you with my cell # so you can text them to me.

If you don't want to waste time on that (which I understand) I assume we'll get updates from Jarmo

Oh hell no. I will deliver show updates directly to you, with request that you inform Evo.

I am the Oscar Schiendler of the GN'R message boards, to Jarmo's "you know you".

If you want updates from the Fuhrer... that's your deal. 16

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Shit, I don't think I'll be able to make any of those, except maybe the Nashville Show.  sad

It should be law that every show be like this one:

Holy...Shit...That was an amazing show.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I e-mailed one of the DJ's from WCCC about ticket sales and a possible opener for the Hartford show Nov. 19th.  He said that he heard ticket sales were pretty good and that he believes the show should be a sellout (it IS a smaller venue, only 7,500 or so).  He also said that Wolfmother could be the opener for Hartford.

Board footer