You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: MATT SORUM Interviewed By Brazil's ROCK FOREVER (Video) - Sep. 6, 2011

jamester wrote:

Drummer Matt Sorum (VELVET REVOLVER, GUNS N' ROSES, THE CULT) and KIARA ROCKS vocalist/guitarist Cadu Pelegrini were interviewed by Rock Forever this past July prior to their joint performance at naMATAcafé in São Paulo, Brazil. You can now watch the chat below.

Sorum and guitarist Tracii Guns (L.A. GUNS) spent time in Brazil in May working on the new album from KIARA ROCKS. They helped produce three new songs plus a new version of the previously released track "All My Steps".

Tracii Guns and KIARA ROCKS vocalist/guitarist Cadu Pelegrini met three years ago when Tracii performed in São Paulo, Brazil with L.A. GUNS. The two eventually became friends and talked about the possibility of doing something together. But it wasn't until this year that the opportunity presented itself, with Tracii and Matt coming over to Brazil to produce and play on some tracks on the new KIARA ROCKS disc, as well as to film a video with the Brazilian band.

Commented Guns: "So my buddy Sorum and I [were] down in São Paulo, Brazil recording four new songs with my friend Cadu Peligrini and I gotta tell you guys... Matt absolutely slayed on drums, we [were] having a blast down here... It's nice to have friends so far away from home that make you feel at home."

Pelegrini added: "It was simply indescribable. Nearly three nights without sleep (but do it all again), from up at the airport, take the hotel, seeking to stop recording. And of course the unique feeling of being able to see two legends of rock recording your music, right there on your side, entitled to praise. Tracii and Matt are great people."

The new KIARA ROCKS album will be released before the end of the year.

Board footer