You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: Bach describes new Axl/Dj song concept...

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses News.
Sebastian Bach describes new Axl/Dj song concept as “dark, heavy and very cool” in latest Swedish #Rock Magazine. tinyurl.com/67458l8
2 hours ago

(Does anyone have the link or a scan of this interview? The tiny link is 404 for me.)

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Couldn't find it either.

It would be awesome if DJ became the next Izzy/Huge and inspired Axl to write and release more stuff.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

A lot of people rip on DJ, but I still love the latest Sixx:AM album, and I think DJ partnered up with Axl, could bring some great results

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Found a bit more info from htgth about it:

In latest Sweden Rock magazine, Bach reveals that Axl was to sing on his latest album "Kicking and screaming", but had to cancel it in the last minute. Axl texted Bach and asked "When is the latest possibility to come over and do the vocals". The day came and went but Axl couldnt make it. No hard feelings from Bach though, who also heard a new song that DJ and Axl had written together - it was dark and heavy and very cool - Bach then told the reporter (jokingly?) "If Axls not going to release I want to release it with my band!, its so damn good!"

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Whatever...

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Whatever...

Exactly!

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

It'd be cool if they bust out this new song at the upcoming shows they're playing. But the chances of that happening, well, I think we all know the answer to that...

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I have no love for Motely Crue, not for a long long time.  So a collaboration between DJ holds little interest for me.   I  guess that's something I might have to think about in future as well.  Bores me to death

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

I'm not a fan of DJ's contributions to Motley Crue either, Sixx:AM is much better than that. hell, even DJ's Ballad of Death is pretty badass.

Sky Dog wrote:

what a knucklehead.....still waiting on same bat time same bat channel

Board footer